Cookingbites Recipe Challenge: Grapes

My choice for the winner is the visually stunning, with a taste I can only imagine just looking at it and which I would guess would be accompanied by a small glass of red, is.

@murphyscreek Lamb and Halloumi Meatballs in a Smokey Grape and Tomato Sauce.
I totally loved this recipe, too. Great choice! :bravo:

Great choice. It got my vote! Thanks for setting such a challenging ingredient and for your careful judging @Wyshiepoo.

Congratulations @murphyscreek! :woot:

Its now over to you to choose a new ingredient and act as judge. See here for the ingredients which have already been chosen: The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Rules and list of previous winners and ingredients

It doesn't really matter if you choose an ingredient which has gone before unless it is very recent. Just post your choice of ingredient in this thread and we will set up the new challenge.

Last edited:
Oh wow!!! Thanks so much @Wyshiepoo, I really appreciate that. It was a great choice of ingredient to make the challenge "challenging" to say the least. And there were so many other dishes presented that would have made worthy winners, so it is a real treat to have mine chosen.

Will read through some of the past challenge ingredients and try and come up with the next one after a bit of thought later today. Do I just say what it is on this thread?

Ok, I've made a decision.

My choice for the winner is the visually stunning, with a taste I can only imagine just looking at it and which I would guess would be accompanied by a small glass of red, is.

@murphyscreek Lamb and Halloumi Meatballs in a Smokey Grape and Tomato Sauce.

Great choice. Stunning recipe. I look forward to the next challenge.

Excellent - a great ingredient. And it works for savoury or sweet, vegan, vegetarian etc. Although its always described as expensive, a little does go a long way and the taste is unique. We usually set a three week deadline which can be extended if required.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom