Dish of the month (February 2022): Meatloaf (including plant based)

...need to see a slice too when you can.
It’s coming…

I’ll get the recipe up later tonight, I suspect.

noooo I missed this! just made meat loaf this tuesday but didn't take a pic!

I used ground beef, sausage pesto, one egg, grated parmesan cheese, grated old bread, parsley, rosemary, salt, pepper, sweet paprika, a coffee spoon of triple tomato concentrate, a coffee spoon of strong mustard.
then I stuffed it with mortadella and pecorino cheese

I cook it in a pan on flame, my secret to non make it open is to coock it wrapped in baking paper, adding no fat in the pan.

noooo I missed this! just made meat loaf this tuesday but didn't take a pic!

I used ground beef, sausage pesto, one egg, grated parmesan cheese, grated old bread, parsley, rosemary, salt, pepper, sweet paprika, a coffee spoon of triple tomato concentrate, a coffee spoon of strong mustard.
then I stuffed it with mortadella and pecorino cheese

I cook it in a pan on flame, my secret to non make it open is to coock it wrapped in baking paper, adding no fat in the pan.
Nice rendition for a meat loaf. The paper would help keep it moist.

This is the best unsliced photo I have. I don't really like posting photos I'm not happy about :ohmy: :

If I am getting paid to do a shoot, I am much more particular. But, when I am shooting food for free to post for my friends, I don't get too worked up if I'm less than happy with the results. In my case, I am also shooting food that I plan to eat -- preferably before it gets cold.

CD

Back
Top Bottom