Do you like seafood?

akasha24

Veteran
Local time
12:56 AM
I absolutely love it :) A lot of people find it disgusting but I love the taste.

been getting local river trout cheap at present,my boys adore shell fish they will eat a 1kilo of moulles and frites,
scallops and king prawns are a hit with them,we have had some south coast Brixham shark this week which was nice and meaty,salmon has always been a constant using the trimmings for fish cakes,and the dressed crabs we got from lymington last week were delicious,living close to the south coast and in the test valley i am spoilt for choice

I'm another of those persons who love seafood. I remember some of my very first favorite meals in childhood included shrimps cocktail, anchovies snacks, and fish soup made with tomato and cilantro, hmm, tasty :p

However I like practically all seafood, and the variety of fish dishes one can prepare.

My favourite seafood is crab and prawns, as much as l enjoy them l try to stay away from them as they are scavengers so really they do not have much goodness in them for the body but they taste lovely:)

I could live on fish and seafood to be honest. I love mussels, crab, fresh tuna, salmon - you name it and I'll eat it. When we lived in Cornwall, we used to gather and cook our own mussels, and they're very cheap here in Spain, so we have them quite often.

Normally I like it, since fish and other seafood generally seems much cleaner than some of the horrors I've seen at slaughter houses with meat and poultry. However I've also recently become aware of some gross things about seafood too. For example, a lot of fish have worms burried away in them that need to be picked out while they are being processed. Apparently they use a back light to spot them. I've also seen parasites that attach themselves to the exterior of fish, that looked totally gross. I will never eat skin on fish after seeing those.

I'm a bit 50-50 on seafood. I like most things but it's not something I cook myself and even in restaurants I very rarely order seafood.

I love seafood, and thankfully, most of it is very healthy to eat. I have tried sea cucumbers, numerous kinds of oysters, clams, and other shells. I keep expanding the numbers of fish I have sampled which currently includes swordfish, shark, catfish, bangus, lapu-lapu, halibut, tuna, salmon, trout, gar, perch, crappie, and a list of at least 10 more.

Shellfish are delicious, also. Crabs and lobster are my two favorites. I'm not sure if I prefer the giant king crabs or the smaller and sweeter crabs I ate in Asian countries.

Of the seafood I have tried, sea cucumber comes out as one of my favorites. I enjoyed it at an Asian get together where it was served fresh with a vinegar dressing along with tomatoes, onions, and fresh ginger. When I say fresh, that means uncooked.

The item that was my biggest challenge to try was sushi. I was very reluctant to eat raw seafood until after my experience with the sea cucumber salad. Now, I have discovered many kinds of sushi are delicious, and a few are equally atrocious.

I love seafood and have since I was a child. I like a lot of kinds, but my two favorites are catfish and shrimp. I love to eat these and I love the all you can eat shrimp at red lobster. Recently I have been eating salmon fillets and I am starting to love them too.

I'm one of those people that find it disgusting. However, there is the odd dish I can handle. For example, I can eat coconut shrimp if there is a good dip with it. I find it masks the flavor of the shrimp enough that I can eat it. I can also handle eating certain types of fish if it doesn't have a very fishy flavor. For example, I can eat fish it is deep fried and breaded with tartar sauce. Therefore, I suppose I can eat anything breaded with a good dip.

I'm one of those people that find it disgusting. However, there is the odd dish I can handle. For example, I can eat coconut shrimp if there is a good dip with it. I find it masks the flavor of the shrimp enough that I can eat it. I can also handle eating certain types of fish if it doesn't have a very fishy flavor. For example, I can eat fish it is deep fried and breaded with tartar sauce. Therefore, I suppose I can eat anything breaded with a good dip.
Yeah it sounds that way. I like to eat shrimp in cocktail sauce either raw or fried, but I prefer fried. My sister gave me some Tilapia and I loved it. I had never had it before and it was good.

Back
Top Bottom