Do you like seafood?

I LOVE seafood and most other kinds of fish. I would much rather eat seafood than meat of any kind. I can't eat mussels anymore, I found out the hard way that I am highly allergic to them. The next time I have a mussel it will probably kill me. Bring on the shrimp, lobster, oysters and calamari!

I LOVE seafood and most other kinds of fish. I would much rather eat seafood than meat of any kind. I can't eat mussels anymore, I found out the hard way that I am highly allergic to them. The next time I have a mussel it will probably kill me. Bring on the shrimp, lobster, oysters and calamari!

Oh my god, what happens if you eat mussels and how did you figure that out?

I got very ill the first time about three hours after I ate some. Had the stomach/intestinal misery. Strangely I wanted to eat again so it told me that it wasn't food poisoning. A few months later I had them again and it took less than ten minutes before I was violently ill. I stayed that way for nine hours, too sick to even call 9-1-1. Happily I survived it. Note to self, don't eat anymore mussels!

Oh wow, thank god you were alright! That's terrible, I'd hate to be told I couldn't eat something. I think it would make me want to eat it even more haaha! But I guess if you're that ill from it then you would happily pass.

I love seafood but I eat them only occasionally. Shrimp, crab and squid are my favorite and I had innovate recipes for them that my family loves and enjoy eating.

I can eat seafood on occassion. It's not something I can now tolerate alot of. Before I had my first baby, I could eat shrimp out of this world, now, not so much. I'm highly allergic to shellfish so I have to be careful in what I eat.

Seafood is awesome! My favorite is shell fish. Shrimp, lobster, crab, things like that. I also tend to go for squid, octopus, and calamari. Those things are just delicious!:happy:

I do! It wasn't always that way, though. I grew up only ever eating popcorn shrimp and then became a vegetarian from ages 16-23. As soon as I introduced meat back into my diet, I started trying new types of seafood and have loved most of it! I especially love sushi :)

I am always having an allergy when I am eating seafoods. Bu if you will be going to ask me I like shrimp, crab and mussels to eat sometimes only so that my body system and allergy will be immune to these seafoods.

I love seafood, especially shrimps and squids! I kind of dislike shrimps sometimes because I have to remove the skin (what's it called?) - but aside from that, we really love it when we make shrimp and crab tempura out of the seafood we buy.

I haven't personally in a very long time (longer than I can recall actually), but I do enjoy seafood. My grandma makes this salmon dish, I don't know what she calls it, I don't know what she puts in it, all I know is that I get a little giddy whenever I know she's making it, lol.

I don't shrimp as much as I used to, and I don't know why. I guess it just depends on how it's prepared.

Absolutely, love it passionately. Shrimp and lobster are my favorites but I would not turn down any of it if it was offered to me.

yeah i love shrimps and pink salmon and sometimes tuna. its better for you but i dont eat seafood all the time.

Tuna is good, fresh tuna is amazing. I wish that I could eat seafood and other fish all of the time but I am mindful of the mercury issues. Maybe when I am really old I might go for it and have seafood and ice cream everyday!

I only like certain types of seafood. Some of them I find gross. I absolutely love crab legs and shrimp. Those are my favorite. It also depends how they are cooked. I do not eat just anybody's crab legs and shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom