Do you like seafood?

I do not like seafood at all. The taste and smell drive me nuts...well more or less make me feel sick ): I tried different things throughout the years but none of it tastes good to me. I tried getting into sushi since all my friends love it and always go out for sushi but I just don't find it appetizing. I usually go out with my friends and sit things drinking tons of glasses of water! haha

Love the stuff. We tried oysters for the first time 5 years ago on our honeymoon and really like them. We celebrated our 5th anniversary this year and went to Aldeburgh for a few days, our anniversary meal started with oysters.

I haven't been able to eat ant seafood lately. The last thing I ate was some fish that a friend gave me that's all. I want to go to a seafood restaurant and eat shrimp. I love shrimp and salmon.

Sea food is awesome. All said and done mostly the ones living in the coastal region would be the ones who can really appreciate the taste. I love fish and varieties of shell fish. These are my favorites. However, I have never developed much of a taste for crab, squid or for that matter octopus.

I think seafood is utterly delicious and I couldn't think of any better to eat. I think the flavours, smells and tastes from seafood are just superb. There is nothing better than a seafood pasta with a beautiful white wine sauce, filled with fresh squid, mussels and prawns. That is absolute perfection to me. I wish I lived someone fresh seafood was available whenever I wanted and I wish I could afford to buy more.

I am not a big seafood fan. The only fish that I like is salmon cod lemon sole and see bass. I only have it a handful of times during the year.

I am not a big seafood fan. The only fish that I like is salmon cod lemon sole and see bass. I only have it a handful of times during the year.

Wow, I can't imagine only eating fish a few times a year. I would eat is every single day if I could. Lots of people don't really seem to life seafood though and most people say it is the smell that they just can't stand, but I really like the smell of fresh seafood.

What is it that you don't like about seafood? is it the smell or taste? Or do you have a bad experience with eating it in the past?

Wow, I can't imagine only eating fish a few times a year. I would eat is every single day if I could. Lots of people don't really seem to life seafood though and most people say it is the smell that they just can't stand, but I really like the smell of fresh seafood.

What is it that you don't like about seafood? is it the smell or taste? Or do you have a bad experience with eating it in the past?

I don't like the smell in a fish shop. If I had to cut fresh fish I don't mind the smell then.

I just don't like the taste of mist fish. I would eat salmon everyday if I had it. I tried seafood chowder and couldn't eat it. All the fish in one plate it's not for me. I love the smell of chowder. It's really odd.

I have had bouillebase in Bistro Pierre and loved every mouthful, absolutely delicious, very garlicky :thumbsup:

I'm a vegetarian these days but when I was younger I had no problem seafood as long as I wasn't shown a whole fish, with it's scale and eyes still in place. Fish was probably my least favorite seafood as I couldn't stand the smell of fish that my grandparents would by before a family dinner.

I absolutely love seafood! I love eating shrimp, it doesn't matter how it's cooked. Whether it's just steamed, with garlic and butter or tempura. Yum! I also love eating crab and dipping in spicy sauce. I like baked mussels with a lot of cheese but with fish, I have a hard time eating it because of the bones. So from seafood, that's what I eat the least.

Seafood is the best! If I could, I would eat and cook seafood and fish exclusively, replacing any other type of meat. I love everything from crab to oysters to shrimps and like to eat nearly all variations in their preparation. Sadly seafood is very expensive in my country and I don`t live near the sea, but once in a while I`ll indulge and enjoy it.

I love shrimp and seafood, but it's hard to find some good sea food where I live. I always think about how far it has to travel to get to my plate. I only like fresh seafood and stuff that I catch. My favorite is shrimp and salmon, but salmon farming freaks me out.

I don't like the smell in a fish shop. If I had to cut fresh fish I don't mind the smell then.

I just don't like the taste of mist fish. I would eat salmon everyday if I had it. I tried seafood chowder and couldn't eat it. All the fish in one plate it's not for me. I love the smell of chowder. It's really odd.

haha it's so strange that you like the smell of chowder, which I'm guessing is a fishy dish yes?

Sorry, from the UK and no idea what a chowder is. It sounds like an eating festival.

I hate it. Even the smell alone is enough to make me nauseous, so I tend to avoid seafood restaurants. I do still eat fish, though, as that is fairly tolerable for me and also the seafood smell of fish isn't as prominent as it is in shrimp or crabs.

Back
Top Bottom