Do you like seafood?

I love seafood! It's very common where I live, so I learned to eat it ever since I was small. I love oysters, mussels, seaweeds, and more. :D

Seafood is great, in my opinion. I wish it wasn't so expensive, because then I would eat it all the time. Lobster, crab, shrimp, all kinds of fish, I like it all. I never get tired of it.

I am veery specific over what I will and won't eat. I know that scallops are a really fashionable thing to eat right now and are common as starters on a menu, but I can't stand the texture. I don't like mussels either. I wish I could get more into seafood as I like the idea of it, it is just that most of it I am not overly fond of. I do like most fish though and my favourite is tuna steaks.

Next to red meat, seafood is the best. Living in Hawaii we learned to live off it for the better half of our lives. Most of it is raw by the way.

When I was a kid I don't like seafood. It was like a burden to even eat fish. But my taste changed over time. There were a lot of food that I suddenly come to like and others that I've grown tired of. I especially took delight on crabs and shrimps, whatever dish. We have here in our country what we call Sinigang na Hipon (Shrimp in Sour Soup) and whenever we have that I tend to eat more rice; the same goes for buttered shrimp and crab. I also enjoy eating baked mussels with cheese and garlic! :love:

I can't see myself ever getting tired of sea food ... i love it so much that i think it leaves me with a glow, curried shrimp and lobster with a lot of garlic is a dish that i would love to have every day and i just looove having steamed fish especially snappers with lots of okras,baby carrots,bell peppers with a few crackers added to it ...this is simply life at it's best.:thumbsup:

I'm a pescetarian(a vegetarian who eats fish). The only reason I'm not a full on vegetarian is because I absolutely LOVE seafood! I love everything from shrimp and salmon to sushi. I like coconut shrimp, spicy shrimp, cocktail shrimp, I love it all, lol. Sushi has to be my favorite, though.

I love seafoods and my favorites are crabs and shrimps. They are very delicious but be cautious if you have high blood. I also love edible seeweeds and tuna very healthy and rich in vitamins and minerals.

The one thing I never get tired of eating is seafood. I like fish and shrimp fried or baked. We do eat alot of Whiting and Tilapia.

Back
Top Bottom