Don't you just love it when ...

Don't you just love it when one of your favorite software vendors (Serif/Affinity) notifies you of a free upgrade, but instead of doing modular updates, they have you download the whole product as the new version?

So you spend hours download three products, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer and Affinity Publisher and still have more to download as they have included some free add-ins and plug-ins for each product as well.

No complaints. The products are great and the updates are free. And the original products only cost $50.00 USD each and don't require a subscription like Adobe does. :okay:

Don't you just love it when you get up early to go grocery shopping and you find that the big commercial store you went to doesn't carry Scallops in frozen foods and say that you have to go to the Butcher for that. The Butcher doesn't open for another two hours and you gotta go.

Don't you just love it when the brand new giant bottle of laundry detergent you opened last week develops a little hairline crack in the bottle and slowly releases its contents down the laundry room wall...and all over the washer...and all over the floor, leaving you a wonderful little surprise when you go to do this week's laundry?

Don't you just love it when the brand new giant bottle of laundry detergent you opened last week develops a little hairline crack in the bottle and slowly releases its contents down the laundry room wall...and all over the washer...and all over the floor, leaving you a wonderful little surprise when you go to do this week's laundry?
BTDT. You know those storage bins that go under a bed? I put one of those in my storage closet for all my cleaning and laundry supplies. Any leaks are contained.

Don't you just love it when you go looking for cocoa butter to make white chocolate, knowing full well that some cocoa butter products are used as cosmetics, you find a product that has the word 'food' on the label, purchase it online, have it delivered and find immediately, that it is a skin moisturizer? And I bought two of the jars.

Oh well, I can use it on my dry forehead scalp.

But now I have to go looking again online. I just can't find it in the local stores.

Don't you just love it when you go looking for cocoa butter to make white chocolate, knowing full well that some cocoa butter products are used as cosmetics, you find a product that has the word 'food' on the label, purchase it online, have it delivered and find immediately, that it is a skin moisturizer? And I bought two of the jars.

Oh well, I can use it on my dry forehead scalp.

But now I have to go looking again online. I just can't find it in the local stores.

You can make a moisturising white chocolate.... soooooft

Don't you just love it when the cork your pulling from a wine bottle breaks in half, leaving one half in the bottle neck and, you either manage to pull that out or it drops down into the bottle?

Don't you just love it when you're on your way out the door for lunch, and someone pops up and says, "Do you have a couple of minutes for a quick call?" - and you end up on the phone for 90 minutes doing ad hoc training, and by the time you get off the phone, it's too late to go to lunch because you have another meeting about to start?

😡

Back
Top Bottom