Earworms...

I've now got Purple Haze stuck in my head!
OMG - everyone knows it should be in your mind, not in your head!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Back in the 60s, there was a Youth Club in Maidstone, next to the Hazlitt, where yours truly, and 3 other degenerates from the Grammar School, used to bang out Jimi Hendrix, John Mayall, Cream and West Coast Blues.

I ran to the corner store around 10:20 last night, and when I started the car, the radio came on and there was a Pink Floyd song from The Wall playing. I was able to quickly press the mute button on my steering wheel with my thumb, before an evil seed could be planted in my head. :eek:

CD

I ran to the corner store around 10:20 last night, and when I started the car, the radio came on and there was a Pink Floyd song from The Wall playing. I was able to quickly press the mute button on my steering wheel with my thumb, before an evil seed could be planted in my head. :eek:

CD
Well thanks for just planting it in mine 😂

Hey Tasty, guess what earworm is stuck in my head right now. Thanks! :headshake:

CD

Hey Tasty, guess what earworm is stuck in my head right now. Thanks! :headshake:

CD
What’d I do? I haven’t even posted in this topic for a while!

Wait…is it “WKRP in Cincinaaaaaati?” If so, that’s an easy fix - just go listen to the theme from “Greatest American Hero…” or “Dukes of Hazzard…” or “The Mary Tyler Moore Show…”

For the last few hours, I've had We're and American Band by Grand Funk Railroad in my head. That's okay with me... and I know all the lyrics! :okay:

CD

For the last few days, it’s been Emmylou Harris’ fine cover of Chuck Berry’s “C’est La Vie (You Never Can Tell).”

I was laying in bed at 4AM, with Jingle Bells stuck in my head. In July. I thought, "OMG, am I becoming Tasty??? :eek:

CD

Back
Top Bottom