Recipe Easy sweet sticky rice with jackfruit by rice cooker

Unprofessional Cooker

Local time
5:58 PM
Yep, no kidding! Your rice cooker can make sweet sticky rice, which can be served with mango or even jackfruit.
Mostly we always see they serve with mango but in Thailand local sites we can serve sticky rice dishes with banana. Next time.
The point is how to cook this thing is not that hard, and you only need a few ingredients. I got this idea from the internet and it works! Especially for a lazy woman like me.

Alright, here we go!

Ingredients
For sweet sticky rice
1. Sticky Rice 3 Cups
2. Coconut Milk 250 ml​
3. Sugar 1 Cup (Just as much as you want)​
4. Pinch of Salt​
5. Water 3 Cups (Or just the same level of sticky rice in a cooker)​
For coconut sauce
1. Coconut milk 1/2 Cup (Get some from above is fine...)​
2. Corn Flour 1-2 tsp​
3. Salted mang beans (Just as much as you want, I always have it for beer snack )​
Instructions
Wash sticky rice, clean all the sand dust whatever, then put in a rice cooker, and pour water. You can see if it the same level or a bit more is fine, just put the button, cook it like normal rice.​
After 10 mins, you can check it and stir, and wait until it ready.​
1591530749534.png
Put coconut milk in a saucepan, use low heat, we don't need it boiled, we need it warm enough for mixed with sugar. Yes, add sugar and pinch of salt stir until it melted and bring them to mix with cooked sticky rice in the rice cooker and stir it ...then close the lid around 15 mins with warm function on.​
1591530780936.png
1591531943154.png
Make sauce, just short cut way by microwave. Warm coconut milk a bit and add some cornflour and stir until it condensed. Don't forget a pinch of salt. That is it!​
1591530832568.png

Time to eat!​
1591531286340.png
It really easy, Right ?​

Attachments

• 1591529981959.png
    1591529981959.png
    609.9 KB · Views: 235
Yep, no kidding! Your rice cooker can make sweet sticky rice, which can be served with mango or even jackfruit.
Mostly we always see they serve with mango but in Thailand local sites we can serve sticky rice dishes with banana. Next time.
The point is how to cook this thing is not that hard, and you only need a few ingredients. I got this idea from the internet and it works! Especially for a lazy woman like me.

Alright, here we go!

Ingredients
For sweet sticky rice
1. Sticky Rice 3 Cups​
2. Coconut Milk 250 ml​
3. Sugar 1 Cup (Just as much as you want)​
4. Pinch of Salt​
5. Water 3 Cups (Or just the same level of sticky rice in a cooker)​
For coconut sauce
1. Coconut milk 1/2 Cup (Get some from above is fine...)​
2. Corn Flour 1-2 tsp​
3. Salted mang beans (Just as much as you want, I always have it for beer snack )​
Instructions
Wash sticky rice, clean all the sand dust whatever, then put in a rice cooker, and pour water. You can see if it the same level or a bit more is fine, just put the button, cook it like normal rice.​
After 10 mins, you can check it and stir, and wait until it ready.​
Put coconut milk in a saucepan, use low heat, we don't need it boiled, we need it warm enough for mixed with sugar. Yes, add sugar and pinch of salt stir until it melted and bring them to mix with cooked sticky rice in the rice cooker and stir it ...then close the lid around 15 mins with warm function on.​
Make sauce, just short cut way by microwave. Warm coconut milk a bit and add some cornflour and stir until it condensed. Don't forget a pinch of salt. That is it!​
Time to eat!​
It really easy, Right ?​

Do you have plantains in Thailand?

Back
Top Bottom