Favorite Movies

Blade Runner new film is already in my download list. But Shutter Island and Inception, with all their high ratings and recommendations, didn't quite hit home for me. I don't like the psychological/analytical elements in any film.
View attachment 55249

What about “The Big Chill”? Did you get it at last?

I'm guessing you wouldn't like "Tenet". I wanted to see it, and the only option was to buy it ($20). While I think it's excellent, I have to admit I'm glad I own it, since it gives me a chance to rewatch it. The concept of the movie is also mind-bending, and it takes some time for it all to sink in. I think the fact you really have to pay attention (plus the 2 hour, 30 minute run time) are why it wasn't a bigger success.
Yeah looks like I won't like it. But it is available for download. There are lots of torrents with thousands of seeders. :)
(I know it's unethical in a way to download a new film but sometimes there is no other choice)

This morning, I will be watching the last of the four new movies I just received, "Sea of Sand", with Breakfast.

Later, the mid-day movie will be "Battle Beyond The Stars."

The late night movie I have chosen will be "The Big Red One."

Good Morning!

The Breakfast movie (with Coffee and Oats) is that fun musical comedy "The Blues Brothers."

Mid-day, I have selected "The Final Countdown."

And for the late night movie, Queen plays the music for the 1980 version of "Flash Gordon."

The perfect movie for what's happening on this side of the pond: Idiocracy. The summary: Private Joe Bauers (Luke Wilson), the definition of "average American", is selected by the Pentagon to be the guinea pig for a top-secret hibernation program. Forgotten, he awakes five centuries in the future. He discovers a society so incredibly dumbed down that he's easily the most intelligent person alive.

MypinchofItaly I did it at last! See I told you I'm patient. :D Today there were 4 seeds working.
After downloading I left it to upload but only 1 person is downloading from me.

bigchill torrent 1.jpg

Ah, it feels good this morning. I can start posting recipes to the Challenge again.

This morning with Coffee and Oats, I will be watching "The Long Riders."

While doing my laundry about mid-day, the selected movie is "The Mountain Men."

And here it is, the late nighter - "Saturn 3."

I was up late last night, sick with an upset stomach. I woke late this morning and will skip Breakfast and Coffee - and the Breakfast movie.

The mid day movie today will be "Star Wars V, The Empire Strikes Back."

The late night movie I picked is "The Shining."

Good day.

The perfect movie for what's happening on this side of the pond: Idiocracy. The summary: Private Joe Bauers (Luke Wilson), the definition of "average American", is selected by the Pentagon to be the guinea pig for a top-secret hibernation program. Forgotten, he awakes five centuries in the future. He discovers a society so incredibly dumbed down that he's easily the most intelligent person alive.
I watched it a week ago. The president's entry and the lawyers' handling of the case are the funniest scenes for me. lol.

MrsT has decided she wants to watch all the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies. Not my favorite way to spend 40 hours (out however long they are).

Back
Top Bottom