Favorite Movies

I just got back. The place I looked at today was totally impressive. It'll only run me about $300 more per month max, but instead of a small bedroom, I will have a larger bedroom, an impressive kitchen/living room, lots of closet and shelf space, full kitchen with large fridge, stove/oven, sink, garbage disposal, dishwasher, laundry room with washer/dryer hookups and gated parking. All that in an excellent area with no sign of homeless tents or gang members. I got my application in for this one.
Good luck!

Good luck!

I like to think that luck has nothing to do with it. I make up my mind, have my ducks in a row and go for it.

There I some things I will need and have to plan for, a floor lamp, maybe two, shower curtains and possibly some chairs. I have plenty of folding tables that will suffice for now. If I get this place, I'll need to find out how big the mail box is (and where) and how packages are delivered and picked up.

I just got back. The place I looked at today was totally impressive. It'll only run me about $300 more per month max, but instead of a small bedroom, I will have a larger bedroom, an impressive kitchen/living room, lots of closet and shelf space, full kitchen with large fridge, stove/oven, sink, garbage disposal, dishwasher, laundry room with washer/dryer hookups and gated parking. All that in an excellent area with no sign of homeless tents or gang members. I got my application in for this one.

🤞🏻

Good weekend and morning. I want to do eggs and bacon this morning. Coffee is first on my agenda.

The breakfast movie is "Terminator 2: Judgement Day."

For the mid-day movie, I pulled "White Fang."

The late night movie is a long one as I recall - "1492, Conquest of Paradise." But what the heck, it's the weekend and I won't hear about the apartment over the weekend and as was explained, processing the application may take about 10 business days.

I've invited in Jimmy Dean for breakfast again this morning, with a banana and coffee.

The breakfast movie will be "Alien 3."

The mid-day movie will be "Bram Stoker's Dracula", which ok, but not high on my list.

The late nighter I picked is "Glengarry Glen Ross" which is an unusual twist on mystery movie genre.

Good morning all. Happy Ides of March. Breakfast is back to simple oats and coffee today.

The morning movie is "The Last of The Mohicans."

The mid-day movie is "El Mariachi."

And the late night movie will be "Patriot Games."

Good morning all. I got an email from the apartment manager of that big beautiful apartment last night and she is working to get me in. It's very encouraging.

This morning's breakfast is going to be fried eggs and bacon with my coffee. I'm all out of bananas.

The breakfast movie will be an interesting Tom Hanks narrated movie "Radio Flyer." I like this movie; it appeals to me as a former pilot and as someone who just plain remains a kid inside.

The mid-day movie I picked is "Reservoir Dogs."

The late night movie I dug out will be Clint Eastwood's "Unforgiven."

Watched Airplane! yesterday. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen, just hilarious :hyper:

G' day fellow foodies. I have been steadily using up what is in my refrigerator and freezer to help be prepared, if I find myself moving this month to that beautiful new apartment. I got another email from the apartment manager that they are waiting on the VA to verify the VA disability income I have, before going further with background checks. That's positive that they are working to get me in.

Breakfast goes to my last Jimmy Dean biscuits and with coffee this morning.

The breakfast movie will be "Army of Darkness." Amusing film to get the day going.

The mid-day movie I picked is "Cliffhanger."

The late nighter on tap is "Fugitive."

Good morning all. I got an email from the apartment manager of that big beautiful apartment last night and she is working to get me in. It's very encouraging.

This morning's breakfast is going to be fried eggs and bacon with my coffee. I'm all out of bananas.

The breakfast movie will be an interesting Tom Hanks narrated movie "Radio Flyer." I like this movie; it appeals to me as a former pilot and as someone who just plain remains a kid inside.

The mid-day movie I picked is "Reservoir Dogs."

The late night movie I dug out will be Clint Eastwood's "Unforgiven."
A former pilot? My Goodness, that is so impressive. I meant to ask you which unit you served in, but got distracted.

I admire pilots, the whole logistics around it, the natural obstacles, all of it...I wrote about it in the forum, to Jas's post...

I will look up the movie Radio Flyer, thank you!

Clint Eastwood is splendid, both as actor and director. The boxing girl movie was mindboggling.( Million dollar baby? Was it?)

I had to think hard about a favourite movie...I am not sure...

I liked the Bourne movies, Bourne Identity was probably one of several...

For amusement I like all Or most of the James Bond movies...

Recently I saw Rocketman, on Elton John's life...I was surprised at how little I knew about him prior...but it was more of an ordinary biographical movie...

Al Pacino is a great great actor...

A former pilot? My Goodness, that is so impressive. I meant to ask you which unit you served in, but got distracted.

I admire pilots, the whole logistics around it, the natural obstacles, all of it...I wrote about it in the forum, to Jas's post...

I will look up the movie Radio Flyer, thank you!

Clint Eastwood is splendid, both as actor and director. The boxing girl movie was mindboggling.( Million dollar baby? Was it?)

I was not a naval aviator; I had a private pilot's license for a single engine land aircraft from the US FAA.

The movie from CE was Million Dollar Baby.

Back
Top Bottom