Favorite Movies

Good morning everybody. It's still the weekend and I'm still packing boxes. I will be for a good part of today, ready to do the move road trip tomorrow morning. I have a lot to move for a single old man and don't want to wear myself out.

I want to do some 10 minute hard boiled eggs this morning, with coffee, of course. Later, I have in mind egg salad sandwiches for a meal.

The breakfast movie today will be "ER TV Premiere" with George Clooney. This is an early flick for George.

The mid-day movie will be "Forrest Gump."

The late night movie will be "The High Crusade", a rather silly comedy about aliens visiting Earth in medieval times to conquer, but meeting up with a king and a bunch of knights errant (or error prone) and being defeated themselves by sheer stupid insane dumb comedy.

Good morning. I'll be doing a road trip to move stuff. I will drink my coffee and have some oats as I will be going quickly from one place to another.

The breakfast movie will be "Interview with The Vampire."

Mid-day after I get back from the big move, I picked "Mary Shelley's Frankenstein."

The late nighter will be "Natural Born Killers."

Good morning. It's the same routine as yesterday, coffee, oats and a banana. Continue move.

This morning's movie will be "The Philadelphia Experiment."

The mid-day, when I get back, will be "Pulp Fiction."

The late nighter will be "The Shawshank Redemption."

G' day. I got up kinda later than I'd had in mind and skipped breakfast and coffee to go and load up the truck and move stuff to the new apartment.

I'm still going to try and get 3 movies in, now that I'm back.

Mid-day #1: "Stargate"
Mid-day #2: "Witchhunt" with Dennis Hopper. This is a very hard to find movie these days.

The late nighter will be "Wyatt Earp."

Good morning. I'm up with plenty of time for oats and coffee.

The breakfast movie this morning before loading up to make another truckload to the new digs will be "Apollo 13."

The mid-day movie will be "Braveheart."

The late night movie I picked is a French movie with English audio band "The City of Lost Children." I like this movie; it's kind of fun.

Good morning food fans. Today, I will proceed with the last items of my move and come back tomorrow to clean up the old place.

Oats and coffee are for breakfast.

The breakfast movie this morning will be "Crimson Tide." That will be the last movie I watch in the old place.

Once I get my stuff rigged in the new place, I will be watching the following ...

Mid-day move: "Desperado"
Late night movie: "James Bond, 007, Golden Eye"

Good morning. It's my first morning waking up in the new apartment. I have lots to do. But first I need to go clean up at the old place and turn in my keys, before engaging in organizing and unpacking stuff.

Breakfast is as usual, oats and coffee.

The breakfast movie will be "Rob Roy."

The mid-day movie, when I get back will be "The Tuskegee Airmen."

And the late night movie I picked is "Waterworld."

Sometime today I will fit in a Wallace and Grommit short animation film "A Close Shave." I love Wallace and Grommit animations.

Good morning once again from the keyboard of flyinglentris.

Breakfast this morning will be Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuits with coffee.

The breakfast movie will be "The Crow, City of Angels."

The mid-day movie will be a bizarre flick called "Dark Planet" which seems to be templated on "The Truman Show" in a way, but definitely different.

The late night movie I have picked will be "Dragonheart" with Sean Connery as the dragon.

Unpacking and organizing is the order of the day.

Good early morning folks. I look forward to doing some more unpacking and organizing today.

Breakfast will again, be Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuits, a banana and coffee.

The breakfast movie will be "The English Patient." I like this movie.

The mid-day movie will be another favorite, "Fargo."

And the late night movie will be in the Horror genre, "From Dusk til Dawn."

And as Forrest would say, "That's all I have to say about that."

Another good day. The aches and pain of moving so much stuff are going away at last.

Breakfast for today is Jimmy Dean biscuits and coffee - again.

The breakfast movie is "Independence Day."

The mid-day movie will be "Mars Attacks!"

For the late night movie, I am going with "Mulholland Falls."

Good morning people. I took a long nap yesterday afternoon and woke early today. It's 1:15 am.

Breakfast will be oats, a banana and coffee. I'm taking a break from Jimmy Dean, even with plenty in the fridge.

I'll be road tripping this morning to pick up some household items and groceries.

While I am waiting to go, I'll do two breakfast movies - "The Quest" with Claude Van Damme and "Tremors 2: Aftershocks." I may squeeze in a short animation film too - "The Saint Inspector."

The mid-day movie will be "Twister."

I'm going with "Alien Resurrection" for the late night flick.

Good morning and happy April Fool's Day. It's Jimmy Dean, a banana and coffee for breakfast today.

The breakfast movie is "The Fifth Element."

For the mid-day movie, I chose "Gattaca."

The late night movie will be "James Bond, 007, Tomorrow Never Dies."

Back
Top Bottom