Favorite Movies

Good day all. It's progressing, the unpacking, steadily and surely.

It's my old friend Jimmy Dean for breakfast this morning again, with a banana and coffee.

The breakfast movie this morning is "Jurassic Park, The Lost World."

The mid-day movie I have picked out is "Kundun."

And for the late nighter, I will watch "LA Confidential."

Good morning. I managed to get almost all of my DVD-BluRay collection unpacked and organized yesterday. Still a little bit to do yet.

Jimmy Dean is over for breakfast again, with a last banana and coffee.

This morning the breakfast movie will be "Open Your Eyes (Abra Los Ojos)."

The mid-day movie is going to be the musical "Selena."

For the late night movie, I have chosen "Seven Years in Tibet."

G' day CBers. I have all my DVD-BluRay movies unpacked and organized now. I am still working on the kitchen, my bedroom and the living/dining area which needs my studio setup.

I'll have Jimmy Dean for breakfast, out of bananas, so a tangerine. Of course, I'll have my morning ration of coffee.

The breakfast movie this morning is "Starship Troopers."

The mid-day movie will be the 1997 version of "Titanic."

The late night movie is one of those kids animation movies that 65 yo adults like me find fun "Antz."

Good morning CBers. Today, I will do oats and coffee - with a banana, for breakfast.

The breakfast movie will be a nice family favorite "The Bear."

For mid-day, I will watch "The Blues Brothers 2000."

And for the late night movie, I have in mind, a rather strange movie "Broken Vessels."

Well ok, it's another day. I got a good workout yesterday doing a myriad of things.

Breakfast this morning will be my last two Jimmy Dean biscuits, a banana and coffee.

The breakfast movie will be another kids animation "A Bug's Life." Adults like these films as much as the kids do.

The mid-day flick will be "Dark City."

And for the late night movie, I fished out the 1998 version of "Godzilla."

It's Wednesday and a small grocery shopping trip is in order for today.

Breakfast is the usual oats and coffee.

The breakfast movie today is "John Carpenter's Vampires."

The mid-day movie will be the 1998 version of "Lost In Space."

For the late night movie, the pick is "The Man in The Iron Mask."

Good morning world. It's time to do laundry this morning, before other folks in this apartment complex start waking up.

Breakfast is oats and coffee again while I am busy about things.

The breakfast movie is the 1998 "The Mask of Zorro."

The mid-day movie will be "Out of Sight."

The late night movie is one that I can watch over and over again - "The Red Violin." If you have not seen this movie, I recommend it. It's a good one.

Oh wow. Does it have anything to do with music?

Absolutely. It covers the story of a special violin from Medieval times when it was created through to the present day when it was found and put up for auction. I'll tell you no more or I'll ruin the first see enjoyment you might get from watching it - the first time. And perhaps, you too, will enjoy watching it again and again.

G' morning. Today, I'll get around to doing that next challenge recipe. Breakfast is oats, a banana and coffee, as usual.

The breakfast movie is "Saving Private Ryan."

The mid-day movie will be two movies, since one is short. The first is a dinosaur documentary "T-Rex, Back to The Cretaceous." I love dinosaurs. The second will be "The Thin Red Line."

The late night movie will be "The Truman Show." This is a nice entertaining movie with a unique fantasy concept.

Good morning. Yesterday was another wipe out day. But things have finally reached a plateau where what I have to unpack and organize is now down to a level of just minor things that can be done as I get 10 minutes here and there to see where they ought to go.

Breakfast is oats and coffee with a peach smoothie later today when I can make some noise with my blender without it penetrating the walls to bother my neighbors. I am a courteous fellow, after all.

The breakfast movie is "The 13th Warrior."

The mid-day movie will be "Bicentennial Man."

And the late night movie I'll dig out is "The Blair Witch Project." Gosh, can those kids stop yelling at each other?

Back
Top Bottom