Favorite Movies

Good morning CBers. I'll be road tripping to gas up the truck and get some groceries this morning.

But things are much closer at hand in my new digs, so I'll have my oats and coffee.

It's early here and the breakfast movie will be "Bringing Out The Dead", a movie about paramedics gone awry.

The mid-day movie will be "Eyes Wide Shut", with Tom Cruise and Kim Basinger.

The late night flick I have in store will be "Fight Club."

Good morning. Breakfast is oats and coffee, with a banana.

The breakfast movie is a comedy "Galaxy Quest."

Haunting movies round out the day.

The mid-day movie will be the 1999 version of the "The Haunting." I like the 1963 version better.

The late night movie will be the 1999 version of "House on Haunted Hill."

Good morning. Breakfast is oats and coffee, with a banana.

The breakfast movie is a comedy "Galaxy Quest."

Haunting movies round out the day.

The mid-day movie will be the 1999 version of the "The Haunting." I like the 1963 version better.

The late night movie will be the 1999 version of "House on Haunted Hill."
Like for all except haunting movies. But to each...

Another day here in sunny California. Oh what fun.

I'm thinking egg burritos for breakfast this morning with my coffee. Let's see what goes.

The breakfast movie will be "James Bond, 007, The World is Not Enough."

For the mid-day, I plan on watching "Matrix."

For the late night movie, I picked the 1999 version "The Mummy."

Good morning, once again. There's a road trip today to the VA, so no coffee, just a banana.

The breakfast movie while I'm waiting to go is "Ravenous", a weird movie that kind of plays on the Donner party cannibalism.

The mid-day movie that I picked is "Shark Attack", a somewhat low budget shark week type movie.

And the late night movie will be "The Sixth Sense."

Good morning, once again. There's a road trip today to the VA, so no coffee, just a banana.

The breakfast movie while I'm waiting to go is "Ravenous", a weird movie that kind of plays on the Donner party cannibalism.

The mid-day movie that I picked is "Shark Attack", a somewhat low budget shark week type movie.

And the late night movie will be "The Sixth Sense."
Take care on the road.

Here we go again. Another day in paradise? We'll make it so.

Breakfast this morning is coffee and cantaloupe. That's a switch.

I got the following up for the breakfast movie - "Sleepy Hollow."

And for the mid-day movie, while I am polishing off some of the last unpacking, "Star Wars I, The Phantom Menace."

Yes, I am still unpacking some minor things, stuff out of bags tossed in the laundry room. I figure to throw away a bunch of it.

The late night movie will be "Stir of Echos."

G' day everyone. I got a lot done yesterday with regard to bringing order to my new apartment, including getting a start on my photography studio. I received and put together a hat and coat rack for the entry and found most of the things I have, except, I haven't located a microphone I have, which must still be in some container some place.

Breakfast this morning is oats, a banana and coffee, while I am using the laundry to wash a couple floor mats, before laying them out at my door and at the back sliding door.

The breakfast movie will be "Titus", a really unique play on one of the last Roman emperors, starring Anthony Hopkins. It's a fun movie.

The mid-day movie will be "Total Recall 2070: Machine Dreams."

The late nighter will be "Walking With Dinosaurs", an animation about the life of a pachysaurus who finds love and leadership fighting off predators and his stupid brother.

Back
Top Bottom