Favorite Movies

Go ahead and get the movie "Radio Flyer." I know that you will enjoy it. And you'll get a kick out of the airplane that this kid eventually flies off in.

Well here we go. I got a road trip today to go and sign a new apartment lease. So, no coffee or breakfast this morning.

The morning movie, before I get going will be "Geronimo: An American Legend."

I don't know yet, if I'll be able to fit in a mid-day movie, but if so, it's a big one "Gettysburg." That four hour long flick will probably eat up my late night too.

If I do fit in a third movie, it will be "Jurassic Park."

Well here we go. I got a road trip today to go and sign a new apartment lease. So, no coffee or breakfast this morning.

The morning movie, before I get going will be "Geronimo: An American Legend."

I don't know yet, if I'll be able to fit in a mid-day movie, but if so, it's a big one "Gettysburg." That four hour long flick will probably eat up my late night too.

If I do fit in a third movie, it will be "Jurassic Park."
🍀
Just watch for your blood sugar level...
For me no coffee or food would not work...but there is a reason why I am not a pilot and you are.😎

🍀
Just watch for your blood sugar level...
For me no coffee or food would not work...but there is a reason why I am not a pilot and you are.😎

I do have borderline type 2 diabetes, but missing breakfast is better in that case. I avoid coffee and food when doing early morning road trips to avoid needing to make head calls (toilet visits) while out - that's all.

BTW: I am no longer a pilot. I had to give it up as my eyesight began to fail.

I do have borderline type 2 diabetes, but missing breakfast is better in that case. I avoid coffee and food when doing early morning road trips to avoid needing to make head calls (toilet visits) while out - that's all.

BTW: I am no longer a pilot. I had to give it up as my eyesight began to fail.
I understand.

Good morning. Somehow I managed to go out, sign a lease, get started moving in, cook a lamb meal and write up the recipe, plus watch all of "Gettysburg" and "Jurassic Park" yesterday.

I'll really start moving stuff today. I've also done a flock of web address changes and got the electric power in my name yesterday.

I'll drink some coffee and have a banana this morning. The early movie will be "Kalifornia."

Mid-day or later in the day, I will watch "The Piano" while doing some more address change stuff and making a meal for the day.

The late night movie will be a short one "The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb", a strange semi-animated fantasy sort of flick that always amuses me.

Good morning. Somehow I managed to go out, sign a lease, get started moving in, cook a lamb meal and write up the recipe, plus watch all of "Gettysburg" and "Jurassic Park" yesterday.

I'll really start moving stuff today. I've also done a flock of web address changes and got the electric power in my name yesterday.

I'll drink some coffee and have a banana this morning. The early movie will be "Kalifornia."

Mid-day or later in the day, I will watch "The Piano" while doing some more address change stuff and making a meal for the day.

The late night movie will be a short one "The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb", a strange semi-animated fantasy sort of flick that always amuses me.
The Piano? If that is the movie I think it is, wonderful one! Very moving and emotional...

Holley Hunter, Sam Neill and Harvey Keitel playing interesting roles with a cast of Maori extras on New Zealand - is that the one?

Good morning all. I'm a sack of muscle aches from my first serious day of moving. I'll do no road trip this morning, electing instead to pack up boxes here, at the old place. This will give me a chance to rebound and adapt my body to the hard task of moving. And on a weekend, I might return to find no parking space; it's so bad where I currently dwell.

That means oats and coffee for me this morning.

The breakfast movie this morning will be "Sirens."

The mid-day movie will be "Clear and Present Danger." I will fit in a Wallace & Gromit short - "The Wrong Trousers", too.

The late night movie will be "The Crow."

Good morning all. I'm a sack of muscle aches from my first serious day of moving. I'll do no road trip this morning, electing instead to pack up boxes here, at the old place. This will give me a chance to rebound and adapt my body to the hard task of moving. And on a weekend, I might return to find no parking space; it's so bad where I currently dwell.

That means oats and coffee for me this morning.

The breakfast movie this morning will be "Sirens."

The mid-day movie will be "Clear and Present Danger." I will fit in a Wallace & Gromit short - "The Wrong Trousers", too.

The late night movie will be "The Crow."
Oats are great!

Back
Top Bottom