Favorite Movies

Good Morning. Again, breakfast is undecided, but am leaning toward breakfast burritos with coffee.

The breakfast movie is "The Current War", a new movie about the conflict between Edison and Tesla regarding the generation of electricity.

The mid-day movie will be "Darkest Hour."

The late night movie will be "Dragonheart: Battle for The Heartfire."

Good morning. The nights have been oceanic and cool, down to the mid 50F range. Breakfast today will be simple, oats and coffee.

The breakfast movie will be "Dunkirk."

The mid-day movie will be "Hostiles."

The late night movie will be "Journey's End."

Good morning. I finally took the truck to the car wash yesterday. Usually, I would have washed it myself, but the apartment complex forbids hooking up hoses and doing that here. So I collected pollen and pollution for sometime, until I recently found a good car wash and remembered to go there.

The breakfast movie this morning will be "Life."

The mid-day movie will be "The Mist."

The late night movie will be "Star Wars VIII, The Last Jedi."

Good morning. I slept rough last night and woke later that usual this morning and will skip breakfast and the chai tea I had intended. I'll do a smoothie in a bit.

The breakfast movie will be "Toxic Shark." I've got a whole collection of these shark movies, most of them on one DVD and yes, they are all low grade movies.

The mid-day movie will be "Valerian."

The late night movie will be "12 Strong."

Wow! I had another rough night sleeping with lots of aches and pains. But good morning. It settled down later after the melatonin and gabapentin kicked in. I have a road trip today, so I'm skipping coffee and breakfast.

While I'm waiting to go, the breakfast movie will be "Alpha."

The mid-day movie will be a very strange Swedish scifi movie called "Aniara."

The late night movie will be "Annihilation."

After getting beat up last night, I may not do my last yam/sweet potato recipe.

Good morning. I slept better last night and will do eggs and pork sausage for breakfast this morning with chai tea.

The breakfast movie will be "Beyond White Space."

The mid-day movie will be "First Man."

The late night movie will be "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom."

Good morning CBers and others. Breakfast is the simple usual oats and coffee this morning.

The breakfast movie will be "Maze Runner: The Death Cure."

The mid-day movie will be one of those crazy low budget shark movies, - "Meg."

The late night movie will be "Mortal Engines." This is a British fantasy scifi movie that has a way out there theme, but is fun to watch.

Good morning all. I'll be on a small road trip this morning and will skip breakfast and coffee.

While waiting to go, the breakfast movie is "Overlord."

The mid-day movie will be "The Predator."

The late night movie will be "Star Wars, Solo."

Good morning. I'm thinking eggs and bacon for breakfast, but let's check back after I down my first coffee.

The breakfast movie is "Starship Troopers: Invasion."

The mid-day movie will be "Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell."

The late night movie will be "1917."

Hello. It's Sunday and I awoke from a dream about my spiritual nature, how corporeal existence is both identity and entrapment for the spirit, how there is no Valhalla or Heaven in the afterlife, but only now, as we see fit to make it, being spiritually in control of corporeal existence, instead of blindly allowing it to control the spirit, how in finality of that corporeal life, the spirit looses entrapment and identity, becomes in effect, a blank sheet, ready to start again, as a blank start in infant form. I am connected in this dream to all things, all spirits and am eternal. From a naked person, so Shaman, to priest, to philosopher and scientist, I take a journey which always seeks to avoid the greatest sin, succumbing to futility in life and always, always, having purpose.

It's coffee and oats for breakfast, this morning, - nothing special.

The breakfast movie is "Ad Astra."

The mid-day movie will be "Apollo 18."

The late night movie will be "Catch-22 (2019) Mini-Series." This is a series and is not the original movie.

I watched "10 to Midnight" last night. The majority of the cast's acting made Bronson sound like Laurence Olivier.

The late night movie will be "Catch-22 (2019) Mini-Series." This is a series and is not the original movie.

One of my favourite books. I've read it 2½ times (left one copy on a flight). I wasn't too impressed with the film though (despite an excellent performance by Alan Arkin). I shall definitely look up the mini series.

[Edit: Downloading now]

[Edit2: Six episodes downloaded]

Last edited:
I watched "10 to Midnight" last night. The majority of the cast's acting made Bronson sound like Laurence Olivier.

I like Charles Bronson movies, but never heard of "10 to Midnight." I've added it to my list to check out.

Good morning all. I'll being doing something with honey for breakfast this morning.

Heads up. I'm almost done going through my movie collection and afterwards will post lists by category. After that I won't post to this thread any more, except for new movies I acquire.

This morning's breakfast movie is "Dauntless, The Battle of Midway."

The mid-day movie will be "The Kitchen."

The late night movie will be "The Lighthouse."

Yee hah! It's morning again and I feel good! But breakfast will only be oats and coffee this morning.

The breakfast movie is the 2019 version of "Midway."

The mid-day movie will be "The Outpost."

The late night movie will be "Project Ithaca."

Tomorrow will be the last time I post what movies I am watching as I will have finished going through my collection of movies. After tomorrow, I will post my movies by category and only post about new movies that I watch.

Back
Top Bottom