Favorite Movies

Good morning. Breakfast will be oats and coffee as usual, possibly with a smoothie later.

The breakfast movie will be "Edge of Tomorrow."

The mid-day movie will be "Fury."

The late night movie will be the 2014 version of "Godzilla."

Good morning. I will stick to just oats and coffee this morning.

The breakfast movie will be "The Hobbit, The Battle of The Five Armies."

The mid-day movie will be "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 1."

The late night movie will be "Interstellar."

Good morning. Today, for sure, I won't change my mind. It's just oats and coffee for breakfast with perhaps, some honeydew.

The breakfast movie will be "Maze Runner."

The mid-day movie will be "Monuments Men", about a group of men who sought and salvaged Nazi stolen art in the later months of WWII.

The late night movie will be "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For."

Here we go again, - another day. I'll have coffee, but will skip breakfast this morning.

The breakfast movie will be "Unbroken", the Louis Zamperini story from WWII.

The mid-day movie will be "X-Men, Days of Future Past."

The late night movie will be "1944", a movie about Estonian resistance fighters in WWII where Estonians fought with Russians against the Nazis and fellow Estonians who were fighting with the Nazis.

Good morning CB members. I did a big grocery run yesterday and brought back quite a haul to fill the cupboards, refrigerator and freezer. And that's to say nothing about my online orders for some things that local stores don't have. I hauled in so much stuff that I pulled a muscle in my lower back and was aching for most of yesterday. Ouch! I'm better for it today, though. That's what happens when the pandemic lets you atrophy a bit. The good news is that the apartment complex has opened both the pool and the work out room.

I won't be having Jimmy Dean breakfast biscuits this morning, but instead, the Walmart Great Value alternative, which is cheaper, by a couple bucks.

The breakfast movie this morning is "Divergent: Insurgent."

The mid-day movie is a Canadian biography of Edweard Muybridge, "Eadweard, The Godfather of Cinema." If you are into photography and movies, this is a very good and informational feature film about one of my favorite photo history characters.

The late night movie will be "Everest", a historical account of tragedy on Everest as tour groups multiplied in number to such an extent, that oxygen bottles disappeared and the Sherpa guides were overwhelmed and failed to run safety lines and ladders. Passages up to the summit were blocked by traffic going up and it was in deed, a disaster in the making. All it took was for the weather window to close on delayed climbers, climbers who are now frozen heirs to the mountain's higher slopes.

Top of the day everyone. Breakfast will be Life cereal, honeydew and coffee, something different.

The breakfast movie will be a new movie, I just received, - "Holes."

The mid-day movie will be "The Hateful Eight."

The late night movie will be "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 2."

Good morning. I think I'll do some more of those Walmart sausage, egg and cheese biscuits for breakfast this morning with honeydew on the side.

The breakfast movie will be "In The Heart of The Sea."

The mid-day movie will be "James Bond, 007, Spectre."

The late night movie will be "The Jazz Loft, According to W. Eugene Smith." Oddly enough, the main character in this true story docu-movie is a photographer, not a jazz musician.

Good morning. It'll be oats and coffee with my last honeydew for breakfast, this morning.

The breakfast movie will be "Jupiter Ascending."

The mid-day movie will be "Jurassic World."

The late night movie will be "Mad Max, Fury Road."

My morning is not starting out well. Apparently, the kitchen sinks in this apartment complex are all connected from the 3rd floor down to the first, with me on the first. Somebody upstairs must have chucked something in their garbage disposal that they shouldn't have and my kitchen sink basins are both half full of nasty water. I called the apartment complex emergency number, fearing that as soon as people start waking and running water in their sinks, I face flooding over the counter from my sinks. I was appalled when I was told by emergency number clown that no one would be called to look at it until the next business day. I could not convince him otherwise. God help me, it did not happen on a weekend! If this is the way emergencies get treated here, it makes me want to shriek. Complaints to management will be forth coming.

Coffee and oats for breakfast and I will wash the bowl in the bathroom.

The breakfast movie will be "The Martian."

The mid-day movie will be "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials."

The late night movie will be the 2015 version of "Point Break."

Good morning folks. And a good morning it is. The ugly nastiness of having my sink backed up is an episode that is over. I will try to do eggs and pork sausage this morning with my coffee. In a couple days I will try Earl Grey tea for the first time.

The breakfast movie today will be "The Revenant" a sort of horror movie that seems to borrow on the event of the Donner party and certain old native American beliefs that power is obtained from people you kill - and for some, eat.

The mid-day movie will be "The Rise of The Krays."

The late night movie will be "Star Wars VII, The Force Awakens."

Good morning CBers and others. I will try making something out of the ordinary for breakfast this morning, if I can get motivated.

The breakfast movie will be "Synchronicity."

The mid-day movie will be "Terminator Genisys."

The late night movie will be a Disney flick, - "Tomorrowland."

Good morning. It will be coffee and oats for breakfast this morning.

The breakfast movie will be "13 Hours."

The mid-day movie will be "Blair Witch."

The late night movie will be "Divergent: Allegiant."

Good morning CBers. Today, I do Earl Grey with my oats.

The breakfast movie will be "The Finest Hours."

The mid-day movie will be "Hacksaw Ridge."

The late night movie will be "Independence Day, Resurgence."

Good morning. Breakfast is oats.

The breakfast movie is "Passengers."

The mid-day movie is "Star Trek Beyond."

The late night movie will be "Star Wars, Rogue One."

Good morning. Breakfast is as yet, undecided. I may resolve to just do oats, maybe not.

The breakfast movie will be "USS Indianapolis, Men of Courage."

The mid-day movie will be "Alien Covenant."

The late night movie will be "Blade Runner 2049."

Back
Top Bottom