Five facts about you.

I knew that sounded familiar! I had watched something awhile back on TV about it. I once was offered a job as a salvage diver and declined. I think it's pretty dangerous and my skill level at the time wasn't up to par, in my opinion. I was in my early 20s. I think the guy running the operation had underlying motives about hiring me and it made me nervous.

Salvage, depending on the job, can be quite dangerous. It requires special training and equipment.

Salvage, depending on the job, can be quite dangerous. It requires special training and equipment.
Yeah, I really wanted to keep my diving recreational. I had taken some specialized classes but that was just more out of curiosity than anything else. Plus it sounded like very hard work and that it could take it's toll on one's health both physically and mentally.

Yeah, I really wanted to keep my diving recreational. I had taken some specialized classes but that was just more out of curiosity than anything else. Plus it sounded like very hard work and that it could take it's toll on one's health both physically and mentally.

Saturation diving can certainly be stressful and have physical consequences. Aseptic Osteonecrosis, being a big concern. It is caused by "the silent bubble" or asymptomatic decompression sickness.

Back
Top Bottom