Food in bed

So, do you watch television programs and/or films on the internet using the computer?

Oh yes. I don't have cable or satellite service, so my choices are local broadcast channels, or streaming from the computer. I can watch those steaming shows/movies via AppleTV in my home theater or on my bedroom TV, or just watch on one of the computers.

I always have a snack and beverage on hand when I watch a movie, or Steelers games. But, I watch those in the home theater, not in bed.

CD

I do most of anything involving actual activity on my part on a real laptop, with a good keyboard to hand. Finger pecking on a phone or a Kindle is ridiculous!

I cannot possibly use a handphone to type. Maybe it's because I'm incapable or just stupid. My Kindle emulator is on my laptop which is perfectly adequate.

Sometimes I treated myself to breakfast in bed, coffee then milk and biscuits, but I generally avoid it because not being particularly smart in the morning when I first wake up, I often end up drinking the coffee while wringing out the sheets I've clumsily poured it on.
I have a second TV in my bedroom, when I'm unwell or lazy, I'll munch on some crackers while watching TV, but nothing more than that.

Our bedroom is upstairs, my kitchen is downstairs, I'm not going backwards and forwards for no food. I will make treats and take upstairs for my wife when I'm heading up there for the night. But not in bed.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom