- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 garlic cloves finely chopped or minced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3tbsp + 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp amchur (optional)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
1. Mix garlic, lemon juice, ginger, 3 Tbsp. oil, 1 Tbsp. cilantro, and 1 Tbsp. mint, coriander, amchur, turmeric, salt, and chili powder in a bowl, mix well to combine. Rub chicken breasts and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs, longer won't hurt.
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan, and fry each side of the chicken breasts for 1-2minutes until golden. Reduce heat to low, cover and let cook for 10-12 minutes. Turn off heat, and let the meat rest, covered, for another 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.