Homemade green pizza

Corzhens

Veteran
Local time
8:06 AM
I can't say this is a recipe because I have tasted this green pizza baked by my niece. Well, let me try.

First is the crust which is leftover bread, it doesn't matter if it's a sliced bread or bun or even bagel. Just slice the bread so the toppings can be properly placed. Next is the tomato paste which is very important. Some meat like bacon or spam in bits. Then the green things that you want like spinach, cabbage strips, etc. The more green, the better. And for the vegans, you can omit the meat, it's just for flavoring anyway.

Now, when you're done, top the pizza with cheese, can be cheddar or mozarella or even parmesan. Bake in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes and you're done.

My very favorite pizza in the entire world is one that is made by the Chicago based Pizzeria named Pizzeria Uno. It is a deep dish pizza called Spinnocoli which is on an olive oil crust. There is something about the combination of those flavors that is fantastic. I sometimes put broccoli or spinach on my pizza but I have never tried to replicate Unos's at home. I guess I should try, especially since there is no longer one in this area. I really need to google to find where the closest one is.

I can't say this is a recipe because I have tasted this green pizza baked by my niece. Well, let me try.

First is the crust which is leftover bread, it doesn't matter if it's a sliced bread or bun or even bagel. Just slice the bread so the toppings can be properly placed. Next is the tomato paste which is very important. Some meat like bacon or spam in bits. Then the green things that you want like spinach, cabbage strips, etc. The more green, the better. And for the vegans, you can omit the meat, it's just for flavoring anyway.

Now, when you're done, top the pizza with cheese, can be cheddar or mozarella or even parmesan. Bake in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes and you're done.

That is a pretty simple way to make a pizza. I tend to just use a slice of bread with tomatos and mozzarella cheese as a make shift pizza. I shall certainly try using this one and see how good it is!

Once thing about pizza you can make it without whatever you have on hand. You can use anything for the crust and top it with anything you have on hand and it is always pizza. I made homemade pizza last weekend. It was so good.

I like any pizza type recipe and I have seen that bread can be used instead of your regular dough. Green pizza sounds like a healthy type of pizza and something I would definitely try.

Back
Top Bottom