How is the corona virus affecting you?

My mate dafyd works at Chch hospital as a boilerman, I spoke to him yesterday via cell, he had his first jab as he's considered essential worker. First person I've heard of that's had the shot. I should have asked him what one it was. ??

Russ

Our Puyai Baan (village mayor) has been on the tannoy this morning advising residents to get in the queue for their Covid-19 vaccine. Thais only.

The story appears to be that the old and/or sufferers from other conditions will be at the top of the list. My wife is currently investigating and will report later (including when I shall be eligible).

Nothing definite as yet although rumour has it that the medical team intend to vaccinate around 700/day in our town (population around 120,000).

So that'll be around Christmas.

My mate at hospital when I asked who determined his jab timing, he replied all staff got a bulk e mail, he turned up and another hundred or so and after 2 hrs he was done. He's the only person on nz that I know of to have the jab.

Russ

I only got two haircuts during the pre-vaccine Covid months. Now that I've had both doses of Pfizer, plus five days, I decided it was time. I got a haircut today -- and lost about five pounds in the process. :laugh:

CD

You need a grandson mr8 we have here, I have number one cut with my own electric cutter. Mr8 loves to cut my hair, well start it, someone else always finished it off. $10 easy money, that's why when he comes he says I need a haircut,lol. He's enterprising I give him that.
He's sporting a big z on the sides of his head ATM.

Russ

You need a grandson mr8 we have here, I have number one cut with my own electric cutter. Mr8 loves to cut my hair, well start it, someone else always finished it off. $10 easy money, that's why when he comes he says I need a haircut,lol. He's enterprising I give him that.
He's sporting a big z on the sides of his head ATM.

Russ

I can't see myself letting an 8-year-old cut my hair. :eek:

CD

Back
Top Bottom