How is the corona virus affecting you?

I don't know about that. They do it in Kentucky too, and that's not exactly Mexican central. I think it has spread over nearly all the US in an effort to get people in to spend lots of money on booze.
It's funny, actually. Cinco de Mayo never registers with me as...anything, really. Like, I'll forget it's St. Patty's Day, but then I'll remember at some point, but it's not even in my brain that 5 May is anything other than the fifth day of the fifth month.

We're actually going for...Chinese! Most Chinese places around here are the usual "buffet-or-takeaway" places, but a few years ago, we found one that's a proper sit down/a la carte/table service restaurant. No buffet, no to-go, full bar, nice dining room, etc. Thats where we're going.

As to the Oktoberfest comment, I'm tickled to point out we're going out to a Maifest dinner next week! 🇩🇪-🇺🇸

A big "star" on FOXnews is saying that kids wearing masks is child abuse, and that people should "confront" anyone wearing a mask outdoors...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMAcd0XePkw

CD
So what option do they propose? Get the kids sent to a covid center to get the covid on purpose? What about children's right to be healthy?
How is it not abuse of adults?

I will watch it tomorrow morning, it is 10.30 pm and I am done for the day...

Tulips and catnips...well...well...now that , how could he possibly??... speechless...
Tulips and catnips=a gentle curse of my own

Tucker Carlson has a loyal audience of people who don't care about facts. They believe what they want to believe, and people like Carlson feed them exactly what they want. And, they feed his ego.

CD

Tucker Carlson has a loyal audience of people who don't care about facts. They believe what they want to believe, and people like Carlson feed them exactly what they want. And, they feed his ego.

CD
Then they go to The Capitol, do some really dumb stuff, and cry in court blaming Tucker and the orange guy when thry're being tried for insurrection.

My vacc is rescheduled for Sunday, May 9th,10.45 am, for reasons unknown, but ok.
2 h trip there and 2h back on a🌾Sunday,but all right, shall do.

Student competition is Mon-Thu 10-14th, so really hope for no side effects. First of all for me personally, and then for the work.

We shall see.

Igor is in surgery probably now as I type. We last texted 10.10 am. He was without water and food since 00.00 to prepare for anesth.

Good wishes, positive bright thoughts, prayers. It could be 2+ h long, so +stitching, awaking, hope to hear from him in 90 min or so. Well anytime...

🍀

One of our coworkers has Covid, informal news. He is quarantined at home since Monday.

Just heard from boyfriend. 6 pm here. 4 h later than expected, but glad. He only sent a photo, possibly still under anesth.

Time heals.🍀🙏🌾😊

I am at work for 2 more hours, guarding the school entry, measuring temp and desinfecting hands.

Happy to report that my kid and ALL the kids had masks today.
Apparently the wake up messages in the parents group worked. And the logic prevailed. The illogical 2 moms have also had their kids wear masks.

And, headmistress showed up on the door and said parents were complaining about mask no wear. And, teachers reminded kids to put their masks back on.

🍀🙏😊💞💞💞👍
The least we can do in peak numbers around 2500 new cases a day days.

Back
Top Bottom