How is the corona virus affecting you?

Ciao,
I stand in kitchen look out window, I put Porchetta in oven for when Ray get home later. Two men run up street follow by police, Men have big shopping bags may be they steal something. There is big park across from my home police chase men on park, and catch up and put in hand cuff. I not see what in bags.
Sarana x

Ciao,
Well Ray is home he come 20 minute ago, he on sofa with large glass wine. He seem little thinner but OK, he ask what to eat I say Porchetta his eyes light up. So glad he home. I make him comfy bed on sofa, now I look after him. Had little cry when he walk in, we talk with Bambini after we eat. This horrible time make me realise how much I love my Ray, I never want be with out him again. I lucky my heart go to those not so much.
Sarana x

Alright, health check! Lullabelle, how are you today? Better, worse, the same? Windigo, how are you and your hubby, still up and down? detroitdad, any update on your daughter?

Good wishes for everyone!

Thank you for asking, symptoms are exhaustion, lots of sleep, lack of appetite and feel like I have a heavy cold.

How is everyone else?

Interesting episode in the superstore today.

My wife wanted to buy freezer bags which are not for sale as an essential product. She needed to apply at the front desk (information), then use her phone to order "on-line", then pay, then take a picture of the receipt to show the assistant who would then provide the product.

Alright, health check! Lullabelle, how are you today? Better, worse, the same? Windigo, how are you and your hubby, still up and down? detroitdad, any update on your daughter?

Good wishes for everyone!

I currently am coughing, have muscle cramps and slight trouble breathing. Husband is the same.

And I just want to point out that our government considers the following mild symptoms of corona:
Coughing
Coughing mucus
Being short of breath
Headaches
Exhaustion
Muscle or joint pain
Feeling cold
Sore throat

Severe symptoms are:
Fever
Acute respitory distress
Severe trouble breathing

Just posting this list because I had several people tell me it's probably not Corona while the doctors assistant says it likely is and me and my husband have ALL the mild symptoms. Plus it is lasting very long now and one of the issues of Corona is that it takes people a long time to heal from it.

In other news, our prime minister will adress the nation again tonight to tell us how long we will stay in semi lockdown.

Lullabelle hope you get well soon!

I currently am coughing, have muscle cramps and slight trouble breathing. Husband is the same.

And I just want to point out that our government considers the following mild symptoms of corona:
Coughing
Coughing mucus
Being short of breath
Headaches
Exhaustion
Muscle or joint pain
Feeling cold
Sore throat

Severe symptoms are:
Fever
Acute respitory distress
Severe trouble breathing

Just posting this list because I had several people tell me it's probably not Corona while the doctors assistant says it likely is and me and my husband have ALL the mild symptoms. Plus it is lasting very long now and one of the issues of Corona is that it takes people a long time to heal from it.

In other news, our prime minister will adress the nation again tonight to tell us how long we will stay in semi lockdown.

Lullabelle hope you get well soon!
Ciao Bella,

Sorry hear this, hope you both well fast, take care I pray for you.

Sarana x

Back
Top Bottom