How is the corona virus affecting you?

Oh and for everyone here who lives in Europe:

I sincerely apologise on behalf of the Dutch people as a nation for our idiot EU respresentative who is now blocking aid for Italy and Spain by himself.

This vile excuse for a human being does NOT respresent the majority of our people who are horrified by our countries political position. Please don't hate us for our idiot minister .

😟

Ciao a tutti,
My prayers for those here who no well.
I speak with Ray last night, I tell him after I finish isolate I call doctor and ask if it OK I start help others. I not feel comfortable sat do nothing if can. I not sure what but must be something. I not drive but Ray can so may be we deliver things to those who need. I may not be able do much but I can cook I can clean. I can not sit an watch neighbours struggle.

Sarana x

I sincerely apologise on behalf of the Dutch people as a nation for our idiot EU respresentative who is now blocking aid for Italy and Spain by himself.

This vile excuse for a human being does NOT respresent the majority of our people who are horrified by our countries political position. Please don't hate us for our idiot minister .

😟
Bella I no hate a people for action of one fool, God will judge him.
Sarana x

I currently am coughing, have muscle cramps and slight trouble breathing. Husband is the same.

And I just want to point out that our government considers the following mild symptoms of corona:
Coughing
Coughing mucus
Being short of breath
Headaches
Exhaustion
Muscle or joint pain
Feeling cold
Sore throat

Severe symptoms are:
Fever
Acute respitory distress
Severe trouble breathing

Just posting this list because I had several people tell me it's probably not Corona while the doctors assistant says it likely is and me and my husband have ALL the mild symptoms. Plus it is lasting very long now and one of the issues of Corona is that it takes people a long time to heal from it.

In other news, our prime minister will adress the nation again tonight to tell us how long we will stay in semi lockdown.

Lullabelle hope you get well soon!

:hug: rest up, drink plenty of liquid, eat fruit and sleep as much as you need to.

😟
Well said. I'm sure most of on here have politicians that we are not very proud of.

Ciao a tutti,

Ray just been for walk to local co-op. He need fresh air and need milk. He say things seem OK there no as much choices but what have seem plenty off they even have few packets toilet paper. I hope madness end now with people grab, grab,
Ray explain he looked after well at hospital staff wonderful. He sad see so many sick. When can I get staff big bouquet flowers to say thanks. Ray say they work until drop, hero every one!! I still not understand why I not get sick but I grateful.
I hope all OK.
Sarana x

😟

Was that Rutte? I thought he was 'one of the good guys'.

Back
Top Bottom