How is the corona virus affecting you?

Buongiorno a tutti,
I have email last night to say one of my brother die from virus, he live in Ravello. I not so close with Gianni we speak little since I come UK he is eldest 67. I am upset I can not even go light candle for him in church. I phone his children an say I go when this over to pay respect. He not ill he very fit man he spend most of life in army.

Happy Easter every one I hope God keep you safe.

Sarana x
Even though you say you weren't that close, I know family is most important to you. I'm sorry this has happened, and I hope you're able to get that candle lit soon.

Even though you say you weren't that close, I know family is most important to you. I'm sorry this has happened, and I hope you're able to get that candle lit soon.
Grazie Reuben,
Si it hard but I lose one some more so for this I grateful. Si family is for me every thing. Once over I go home, we quite large family mama have seven children, we lose Massimo four year ago from cancer. It will be nice see rest of brother I only girl they all stick up for me when we grow up Gianni was best he always in fight over me!!
But life go on, I know he safe now.
Sarana x

My stepsons will return to us on sunday and then stay for four weeks straight to compensate their mom for the lockdown time she did.
Will be challenging as they are unable to understand the Corona situation very well due to their autism and they have particular trouble with the current limited food supply of their safe staples like hotdogs and potatoes.
Our family therapist said the eldest has severe issues by his OCD right now because of all the ' wash your hands' advice everywhere. He's washing them for at least three hours a day, and the psychiatrist refuses to consider it urgent enough to see him. His hands are bleeding, it's pretty concerning.

My husband and I are OK, we've both been symptom free for long enough now and can be getting back to normal slowly. I will remain careful for as long as I need to though, being in an at risk group.
All the best to you and your family
Buongiorno a tutti,
I have email last night to say one of my brother die from virus, he live in Ravello. I not so close with Gianni we speak little since I come UK he is eldest 67. I am upset I can not even go light candle for him in church. I phone his children an say I go when this over to pay respect. He not ill he very fit man he spend most of life in army.

Happy Easter every one I hope God keep you safe.

Sarana x
Very sorry to hear this Sarana. Wishing you Peace in your time of sorrow.

It will be nice see rest of brother I only girl they all stick up for me when we grow up Gianni was best he always in fight over me!!
I have four brothers and one sister (I'm the youngest). We tried sticking up for her once, but she told us to mind our own business and then cleared the playground of every jerk there herself! She's hell on wheels, that's for sure. :laugh:

I have four brothers and one sister (I'm the youngest). We tried sticking up for her once, but she told us to mind our own business and then cleared the playground of every jerk there herself! She's hell on wheels, that's for sure. :laugh:
:roflmao: Love this, I very small when young, even now I only 155cm high an 44.5 kilo.

Sarana x

The Easter holiday heralding the school holidays our authorities have had to make stronger guidelines and have the police enforce them with fines to keep people at home.

We can leave our home for work or school, to buy groceries or hardware and to exercise or access medical. You can enter someone else’s home if they need your help or care. Only one person can enter & if at all possible you need to maintain the social distancing.

My adult daughter visited for a short while on Friday to braid my partners hair after I helped him shower. I was heartbroken by her decision to not spend more time with us over Easter as we have a legitimate excuse but her anxiety is thru the roof with the extra police stuff.

Saturday I attempted to do our weekly grocery but the truck hadn’t arrived with the bread etc yet so I will try to sort that out today before I return to Sydney for work tomorrow.

I saw my daughter again briefly on Saturday after shopping when we were booked in together for flu shots. We sat on opposite ends of a bench outside the chemist for our 15 minute observation post injection and had a chat.

Yesterday my son & I went for a walk. Glorious walking weather & he’s hardly been outside so I insisted he come along. Seems like half the village were doing the same. Walking dogs or just out walking. Even just sitting in front gardens or on porch’s. We saw loads of family and friends and had the opportunity for a socially distant chat with at least 20 peeps.

Our mission was to drop off chocolate bunnies in sanitized zip lock bags to my sister in laws place.
Managed to see all the kids from a distance though it just about kills my nephew who is a HUGGER. I placed the ziplock on the path near their letterbox, yelled at them to get sanitizer and spray the bag then they could extract the bunnies. The bunnies have been in isolation in bags on top of my wardrobe for a month. This is the world we live in now.

This morning my daughter will walk my dog who is in her care since all the dog fight drama 2 weeks ago & we will meet at the park by the lake. We can all do with the exercise & the legit excuse helps my daughters anxiety.

Saranak I’m so sorry to read your news. May your brother be at peace.

For the other members on here that have been unwell, I’m glad to read you continue to improve.

"One of the country's largest pork processing facilities is closing until further notice as employees fall ill with Covid-19. The closure puts the country's meat supply at risk, said the CEO of Smithfield, which operates the plant." -- CNN

Other meat packing plants are closing, too, because employees are testing positive for Covid-19. The Smithfield plant alone counts for about 5-percent of pork supplies in the US.

CD

I'm actually looking forward to my next online order of groceries. First, it's kind of like playing a slot machine, to see what'll be in stock, and second, it's a good way to pass the time to see how many boxes they can manage to ship it in.

Last time, it was three boxes in two days for seven items. I can't wait until it's something like nine boxes for seven items. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom