How is the corona virus affecting you?

I feel a lot better with a good hair cut and a fresh color.
Ciao Bella,
I can not wait for hairdresser open again, my hair disaster area 😞 so most time I just have scrapped back in pony tail. Not just hair need doing nails mess also. Was part of routine for me each 3 weeks nails each 5 weeks hair, an 4 weeks waxing. I think to get home colour but I never do before so decide no in case I make worse!

Sarana x

The shambles continues is the UK. The five tests set by the government still have not been met, and the daily rate of new infections has stayed at 8000 for over a week now, yet restrictions are being lifted. The government has refused to reveal the number of people tested daily for 10 days running now since it came to light that they were fudging the statistics. It turns out that it is standard practice to test by taking two swabs, one from the nose and one from the mouth. They were counting this as two separate tests!

Ciao Bella,
I can not wait for hairdresser open again, my hair disaster area 😞 so most time I just have scrapped back in pony tail. Not just hair need doing nails mess also. Was part of routine for me each 3 weeks nails each 5 weeks hair, an 4 weeks waxing. I think to get home colour but I never do before so decide no in case I make worse!

Sarana x

I haven't been to a hairdresser for over 40 years so its no problem for me - and I do dye it myself. As for nails - I gather that those who relied on acrylic extensions are in a bad way! I recently cut partner's hair - must post the results as it looks quite good. :)

Hairdressers have opened two weeks ago here. But I can only see our hairdresser in about 1.5 months because she's booked to capacity until then. My hair is a bit of a mess too by now, will be happy when I can dye and cut it again.

I have to go to the dental surgeon to get a wisdom tooth removed on thursday, wonder what that will be like with all the corona measures.

I have to go to the dental surgeon to get a wisdom tooth removed on thursday, wonder what that will be like with all the corona measures.

What dentists have to wear UK:
1591004567376.png

I'm completely bewildered by what's going on in England. The plan was to open some schools today, although many local authorities have decided not to, along with individual schools. Here in Scotland, there are no plans to do anything like this until at least August. Wales has gone down this path as well.

We also keep seeing pictures of crowded beaches. I've seen photos of busy railway stations and trains. We live right by a railway line - it's the main line north of Edinburgh going up to Aberdeen and, ultimately, down to London in the other direction. Now and then I have a look as a train goes by and it's common to see nobody at all on a train. Even on a peak hour service, you only see about four or five people.

I miss going to my hair stylist, both for the service she provides (I get the deluxe treatment) and her sparkling chat.

When I do go back, I imagine I'll have to skip the deluxe service and just get the standard cut-and-shampoo, which leaves out all the good bits, like the hot towel and neck rub. :(

Yet another thing to baffle me. I have just read a story on the BBC news site about people queuing for hours (and in large numbers) to get into IKEA stores.

Plain barmy.
That made me laugh too, apparently there was a five mile queue at the one in Birmingham. I mean, I like the meatballs, but not that much.
Just wait until Primark opens 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Yet another thing to baffle me. I have just read a story on the BBC news site about people queuing for hours (and in large numbers) to get into IKEA stores.

Plain barmy.

They did the same here two weeks ago. Some people really can't handle the slightest of restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom