How is the corona virus affecting you?

Ther really are some utter boneheads on this planet. My friend, who is an historian, got abused by a bunch of idiots. The gist of the message was, "You're a doctor, why aren't you at work saving lives."

My friend responded, "I very much doubt that having a history doctorate is going to save anyone's life."

She then got abused for being a cowardly scumbag from one wing of the imbeciles and an impostor from another.

And she doesn't even use social media.
I hate to say it, but my niece is a university prof, and something like that's happened to her more than once, and she's been teaching maybe three years, tops.

B: Say to wife "Not sure if I'm up to this, so I've decided to take a trial run. About thirty miles should do it, to this big castle place I know. Unfortunately it's at absolutely stunning beauty spot, which is a shame really, it being your birthday today. I want you and the kid come along, so at least if I crash the car we'll all be in it together. At least our dying thought can be that how right I was, not to try for home."

Answer: Well, not "A" obviously. That's a really stupid idea, as any man will tell you.
Well we all know that it's because you refused to ask for directions when you got lost :rolleyes:

That is what my friend as well as my wife feel like. Your symptoms mirror both of theirs. He is positive. She got tested yesterday. I tested positive 5 days ago. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and was short of breath. I suffer from asthma so I attributed it to that. Took my treatment and saw no change. Could not get over the shortness of breath. Got tested and I’m positive. Five days later I still get winded but nothing like I was. Before I got tested I went to my doctor and he found spots of inflammation on my lungs. Gave me a couple prescriptions and sent me to get tested. I’ve certainly felt worse. Thing is my wife and I are religious about wearing our masks in public. Our daughter wanted to come visit with her family and something just told me talk her out of it. They would have got here the day before it hit me. So glad they didn’t come.

Hope you get better soon!

It took us about a month. But we're fine now thankfully.

Yesterday was a big day for me. I had an appointment with my hairdresser!!! I have not been out in months except to pick up an order from Walmart or a quick run into my local market with mask and gloves.
Sheila is the best stylist I have had in decades. She really loves what she does. She is also an advocate for continuing education. She has instructors come into her shop and insists that all of the stylist in the salon attend the sessions even if it means giving up their day off. Sheila follows the rules. She meets clients at the door to take their temperature and make sure they are wearing a mask. All of the stylist wear mask and gloves. They are meticulous about sanitizing all surfaces after each client. I had to use the restroom while I was there. As soon as I walked out Sheila went in to sanitize the toilet, wash basin and door knobs. It is a trick to get a cut and color while wearing a mask. I had to hold the mask in place while she worked. I was very happy that Sheila's business survived. She had to continue to pay rent on her salon while she was closed.
I feel a lot better with a good hair cut and a fresh color.

This is our relaxation from Monday 1st June 2020.

Back
Top Bottom