How is the present heatwave affecting you?

This morning my colleague turned up in a long sleeved thickish top because 'they said it was going to rain and the temperature was going to drop' :eek: not sure just how low she thought it was going to drop.

We have had a good few hours of heavy consistent rain, it is a bit cooler but also a tad humid.

This morning my colleague turned up in a long sleeved thickish top
It's 78F/24C today, and I've been running around town in a long-sleeved thickish shirt, much more suited for Autumn, but that's what I felt like wearing this morning. I hate yielding to the weather. :laugh:

It's 78F/24C today, and I've been running around town in a long-sleeved thickish shirt, much more suited for Autumn, but that's what I felt like wearing this morning. I hate yielding to the weather. :laugh:

It is 100F/38C right now. That's the high for today.

Things are looking better for next week.

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 6.28.35 PM.jpg

CD

I sympathise with all those who find the heat intolerable. Years of living in the tropics has inured me to high temperatures.

Much cooler today after the heavy rain yesterday, still a bit warm and sticky though.

I think you lot in the West must be getting our weather. The daytime temperatures here in the last two months have barely hit much over 30°C and 25°C at night. We haven't turned on the A/C since May.

Back
Top Bottom