How Much TV Do You Watch?

Yes, when we added on to the house I wanted a big bedroom. It's got a sliding glass door that goes out on the back deck. I think our bedroom is 25 ft by 25 ft? I'd have to measure it, it could be bigger, LOL. It's the biggest bedroom I have ever had in my life!

Sounds like the bedroom my parents had in the old house. It had a separate seating area with a 52-inch TV.

MPZHome-35.jpg

The Living room didn't have a TV. It had a Grand Piano for entertainment.

MPZHome-31.jpg

The Family room had the TV, a 72-inch Plasma TV.

MPZHome-41.jpg

It had a wet bar with an ice maker and a microwave oven, and a bathroom. It was a great place for the family to watch movies.

MPZHome-42.jpg

Yeah, and two adults and a dog lived there. :laugh:

CD

Sounds like the bedroom my parents had in the old house. It had a separate seating area with a 52-inch TV.

View attachment 81764

The Living room didn't have a TV. It had a Grand Piano for entertainment.

View attachment 81765

The Family room had the TV, a 72-inch Plasma TV.

View attachment 81766

It had a wet bar with an ice maker and a microwave oven, and a bathroom. It was a great place for the family to watch movies.

View attachment 81767

Yeah, and two adults and a dog lived there. :laugh:

CD
Oh I love it. Love those floors, so much easier to clean! I like a darker wood overall but still very, very nice. I have tile everywhere but in the bedroom (short pile carpet). The winters here are too cold to have a bedroom floor without it.

Oh I love it. Love those floors, so much easier to clean! I like a darker wood overall but still very, very nice. I have tile everywhere but in the bedroom (short pile carpet). The winters here are too cold to have a bedroom floor without it.

My mother practically lived in the bedroom. Slept there at night, and sat in the attached TV room all day. The TV was on from sunrise to bedtime -- mostly FOXnews. :facepalm:

CD

Back
Top Bottom