If you wrote a cookbook, what would be the title?

I'm sorry mate, you can choose your friends but not your family. When Mum died (Dad left everything to Mum) her will just said the three of us were do divide her estate equally. Then use your third to help the minor relatives if you wished. The only slight point of contention was their jewelry. My lawyer got a member of his staff to box it in identical boxes. We each picked in turn till we had distributed the lot. We then opened them in his conference room to the Vienna Boys Choir Silent Night my Mums favorite carol.
I had not experienced anything like you did till yesterday. Marina received the probate notification for Tommo estate. Tommo owned a lot of land. In the Balkans relatives have murdered each other disputing these things.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG-62zBnKkQ&ab_channel=ipohteh

When my mum passed away, we rang the Salvation Army and told them to take the whole house contents. All new good stuff. I always made her life comfortable until the end. Salvation Army were good to us growing up in a one parent family, so we paid it back. We all kept sentimental things. Sallies got about 10k worth of stuff.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom