I'm Watching What I Eat (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsT had her biggest weekly weight loss this week (today is her two-month WW anniversary as well).

She weighed in this morning…just under seven pounds lost this week, for a two-month total of 24 pounds.

She was worried after coming back from her vacation, where she had a chili dog, corned beef hash, things like that, so when she got home, she really cut back this past week.

She says for the first time, she’s noticing a difference with how her clothes fit, so she’s back motivated again after moaning all last week about being tired of not eating anything she wants. :laugh:
That's great! 24 pounds should take her down a dress size, 27 pounds has taken me down one. I now have no trousers that fit really well loll but I am waiting for the end of summer sale to buy new ones.
Hope she can keep it off, how is she experiencing the diet? I found WW meals quite hard to stick to if it was 3 meals a day, since I'm eating two for the past 3 months it's been much easier because my two bigger main meals were more filling for me than 3 smaller meals.

MrsT had her biggest weekly weight loss this week (today is her two-month WW anniversary as well).

She weighed in this morning…just under seven pounds lost this week, for a two-month total of 24 pounds.

She was worried after coming back from her vacation, where she had a chili dog, corned beef hash, things like that, so when she got home, she really cut back this past week.

She says for the first time, she’s noticing a difference with how her clothes fit, so she’s back motivated again after moaning all last week about being tired of not eating anything she wants. :laugh:

That's fantastic! I'll bet you can see the difference too. I hope you are paying her lots of compliments. Sorry for you though having to keep cooking those WW recipes!

That's fantastic! I'll bet you can see the difference too. I hope you are paying her lots of compliments. Sorry for you though having to keep cooking those WW recipes!
It can be done well without those, but MrsTasty seems to be insecure about that. I'm doing fine just cooking my normal stuff with a few adjustments.

It can be done well without those, but MrsTasty seems to be insecure about that.

I thought maybe it was Mr Tasty who was insecure about that. TastyReuben likes to follow recipes...

I'm doing fine just cooking my normal stuff with a few adjustments.

I think that's brilliant. If only it worked for those of us who drink a lot alcoholics then I'd gladly follow suit.

That's great! 24 pounds should take her down a dress size, 27 pounds has taken me down one. I now have no trousers that fit really well loll but I am waiting for the end of summer sale to buy new ones.
Hope she can keep it off, how is she experiencing the diet? I found WW meals quite hard to stick to if it was 3 meals a day, since I'm eating two for the past 3 months it's been much easier because my two bigger main meals were more filling for me than 3 smaller meals.
I guess you might be taller than I am? I am 5'1" tall (155 cm) and if I lose 5-10 pounds that's a dress size difference. I think MrsT is tall too. I know when my neighbor was losing weight she was frustrated at how long it took to make a difference in her clothes (she is 5'10" tall).

I think that's brilliant. If only it worked for those of us who drink a lot alcoholics then I'd gladly follow suit.
Yeah, I need to scale back on my drinking. I have been kinda at a standstill the past week and the scale hasn't budged. If I go a few days each week without drinking I do much better, but I live with another alcoholic so it's not easy to do.

I guess you might be taller than I am? I am 5'1" tall (155 cm) and if I lose 5-10 pounds that's a dress size difference. I think MrsT is tall too. I know when my neighbor was losing weight she was frustrated at how long it took to make a difference in her clothes (she is 5'10" tall).
I'm 5.7 ( 173 cm) . Dutch people are notoriously tall. When I was in Finland, I was amazed to be the tallest woman everywhere. Here I am considered average.
My husband is 182, about 6.1.

Diet alone isn't enough, you've got to exercise. When I lost over 100 pounds, I really didn't change my diet much, I just started walking every evening/night. This was before I quit drinking.
What makes you think we're not excercising? Or are you just throwing in a general statement? What did you mean to say?

Last edited:
Diet alone isn't enough, you've got to exercise. When I lost over 100 pounds, I really didn't change my diet much, I just started walking every evening/night. This was before I quit drinking.
I know you don't realize this, but lately Windigo has been in a wheelchair, hoping that changes soon ♥️

I'm 5.7 ( 173 cm) . Dutch people are notoriously tall. When I was in Finland, I was amazed to be the tallest woman everywhere. Here I am considered average.
My husband is 182, about 6.1.
Yes, I am short by American standards, too, LOL.

Incidentally I don't exercise but still somehow have managed to lose about 30 pounds in the past 3 years.

I've already been walking every day for at least 30 mins for the past few weeks, and I did so the whole year except last month. Not sure where this advice came from.
I am so happy to hear it, I didn't know that had changed, so glad! ♥️

I think his intentions were good and he was speaking from personal experience. Yes, weight loss can be achieved without exercise but certainly exercise helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom