I'm Watching What I Eat (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's always been hourglass shape before it got filled up a little too much, lol :laugh: glad to see it's getting back to it's natural shape.

Fantastic results already. You are lucky. Even as a young woman I had not much of a waist and even less so now after 4 kids. That is one reason I don't wear dresses.

My husband is 54 and does 150 push-ups 4 days a week...

When I was 54, I was traveling 150 days a year, running through airports with my cameras, pushing big, heavy cars that didn't run, getting up and down off the ground to get low angles all day long... basically, my work was my workout.

That's always been my workout, whether my job, or taking care of a big yard, or downhill skiing. I can't go to a gym, or do pushups. Boring.

CD

When I was 54, I was traveling 150 days a year, running through airports with my cameras, pushing big, heavy cars that didn't run, getting up and down off the ground to get low angles all day long... basically, my work was my workout.

That's always been my workout, whether my job, or taking care of a big yard, or downhill skiing. I can't go to a gym, or do pushups. Boring.

CD
Ditto. At that age, I was traveling 200k+ miles a year, humping baggage around and missing meals. And I hate gyms and indoor exercise in general. Hiking is my preferred activity, though one of the professors here wants to get me into bike riding.

Ditto. At that age, I was traveling 200k+ miles a year, humping baggage around and missing meals. And I hate gyms and indoor exercise in general. Hiking is my preferred activity, though one of the professors here wants to get me into bike riding.

I did a lot of backpacking in my 30s, and hiking well into my 50s. I enjoy hiking, because it is like exploring. Lots of new things to see.

My roommates got me into cycling in college, but it didn't stick with me. They both still ride, but I got bored with it.

CD

CD
I get it. He traveled for work too, and was an insurance adjuster for large loss claims on houses and other buildings (hurricane, hail, heavy wind, etc.,) so he was always up and down ladders and on steep roofs walking like a mountain goat. But he took a break from that when the pandemic hit and hasn't gone back to work. But he didn't like the 30 pounds he'd gained around his middle the last few years so he decided to get rid of it. No way would he go to a gym though. He does push-ups in our bedroom and works out with weights on alternate days. I like to watch, lol.

Just curious TastyReuben , does your MrsTasty eat her weekly points?

I do, but never completely because I get a whole load due to my garmin wristband noting almost everything as high intensity workout due to my state of recovery from ICU.

But she's losing weight faster than me and I often see that happen with users who don't use their weeklies. Obviously I see no reason to stop eating the weeklies because I'm losing just fine and want to prevent too much strain on my body which is already in a tough spot. But I am wondering how she does it.

Tonight, I'm spending most of my weeklies on sushi :dance:

I can loose 5kg in one week easily, with normal water consumption, once I've lost 10kg in one week. The more you move, the more energy you're loosing. Before I've seen it with my own eyes, I couldn't believe that you can loose so much weight in such a short time.

What I would like to find out in the next few years, or maybe in the rest of my life: how much exercising, what kind of exercising and which relaxation techniques will show the best results for me.

I can loose 5kg in one week easily, with normal water consumption, once I've lost 10kg in one week. The more you move, the more energy you're loosing. Before I've seen it with my own eyes, I couldn't believe that you can loose so much weight in such a short time.

What I would like to find out in the next few years, or maybe in the rest of my life: how much exercising, what kind of exercising and which relaxation techniques will show the best results for me.
So what is it you're saying? I'm not losing weight fast enough or something? You think losing 10 kg a week is substainable and healthy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom