I'm Watching What I Eat (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected, I gained around 1kg in Italy :( I now weigh 53kg. Of course I saw this coming, that's what you get when you eat ice cream and pasta everyday.
I'm down with a sinus infection so the gym is out of bounds for now, but I'm back to normal, healthy eating.

As expected, I gained around 1kg in Italy :( I now weigh 53kg. Of course I saw this coming, that's what you get when you eat ice cream and pasta everyday.
I'm down with a sinus infection so the gym is out of bounds for now, but I'm back to normal, healthy eating.
Unless you’re two feet tall, that doesn’t sound like an unreasonable weight at all.

Unless you’re two feet tall, that doesn’t sound like an unreasonable weight at all.

I agree. I'm 5ft 8 (ish) and at around 66kg, I'm about right in terms of not being too fat or too skinny. I'm more than that now though. I don't have a weighing machine but I know I'm rather a lot more than that.

DH feels that he needs to "not be a fat old man" after his last birthday, which was a significant one, and since Sept. 19th to date has lost 10 pounds by simply cutting out all the snacking and listening to me!!! Plus, I'm not buying all that junk that he likes to eat and complains about if it's not in the house ... that helps too :angelic:

I've stayed stable, but -20 kgs is a major achievement anyway. I'd prefer to stay stable too given my other health issues right now. My priority is making sure I don't gain anything back, which I am not 👍
20kg really is an awesome achievement! Congrats to you!

Dh is losing at a minimum 2 pounds a week just by watching what he's eating (aka what I give him) and no more snacking on foods that he shouldn't.
But tonight sent me over the edge ...
IMG_2254.JPG

I made him another Bun-less Burger Plate as I did the other night, but here's what sent him ranting, this ground beef patty had a bit of Swiss Cheese on it 🤷‍♀️ yeah and?
He said that this wasn't in his "meal plan for the day".
He hasn't even taken in 800 calories today and he had himself a total meltdown over 55 calories worth of cheese?
He's been having 1 ounce of cheese as part of a snack plate in the afternoon, regularly, and is enjoying it , so what makes today any different? He hasn't had any other cheese today ...
I'm done for the day 🙆‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom