I'm Watching What I Eat (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a difficult decision, but I am stopping the diet for at least the coming two to three months. The old familiar stress around it is roaring it's ugly head again, and I am progressively getting sicker and still have no treatment or clarity on the diagnosis so I'm erring on the side of caution.
I've got a year membership of WW, so I am planning to use the app to stay stable until I believe it's safe to progress further. So I'm not throwing caution to the wind completely, and will keep my newly developed habits but I am also not actively going to try to lose weight for now.
Sometimes you still can lose weight when you aren't trying.

Sometimes you still can lose weight when you aren't trying.
Yeah well I'm expanding lots of energy at the moment ( you know why) and I was getting too hungry to continue. I discussed it with my husband and he agreed that it may be wise to at least give my body some rest for now because frankly I am pretty ill and still in ICU recovery so I probably need the energy. I will get back on track when things have settled down and we know what we're dealing with.
There's a good chance I might indeed still lose like I did before on maintenance calories, because I am definitely burning a lot more just due to all that's going on.
But my main goal for now is just remaining stable, keeping those 27 lbs off IS vital.

Sometimes, it’s best to listen to your body and/or the little voice in your head in order to take care of yourself.

Please keep us updated! :)
I sure will. I'm not throwing in the towel, I will keep staying at this weight because losing my progress would be a waste. But I am not currently going to focus on more losing.

Keep going your personal way Windigo. When you can't do it, make a break, that's better than a burn-out. Start again whenever you like.

I'm back on the 'weight loss' campaign again after weighing myself yesterday. I've put weight on over winter. I did every winter but this winter I knew was going to be harder than most because if hubby's operation back in May and with me having to take on everything. Plus he eats constantly and loves his snacks....

It isn't a huge weight gain, no going up a size of clothes or anything like that but it's enough for me to need to lose it and with spring finally showing it's feet in these parts (despite threats of 50cm of snow this weekend in the Australian Alps a few hours drive from here) I'm back watching and trying hard to lose it again or will be after my surgery tomorrow...

So back to 63.5kg which was a 2kg gain since May. I've also noticed that my body temperature issues are not as bad if I don't eat between meals and also don't eat too much either, so there's incentive enough to reduce what I'm eating! Lol

After a 2 year hiatus I am back at the gym!:dance:I always loved working out at the gym and working out at home isn't even remotely similar. I am happy to be back and happy to report I'm not back to where I started, I can still workout with more weight than when I was new to the gym.

On a negative note, I've been stressed as hell and ate a pint of ice cream last week and another this week. I seriously need to stop this.

After a 2 year hiatus I am back at the gym!:dance:I always loved working out at the gym and working out at home isn't even remotely similar. I am happy to be back and happy to report I'm not back to where I started, I can still workout with more weight than when I was new to the gym.

On a negative note, I've been stressed as hell and ate a pint of ice cream last week and another this week. I seriously need to stop this.

Well done with the gym. Maybe exercising like that will curb the ice-cream craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom