I'm Watching What I Eat.

No. The batteries can leak or cause problems if they are live in transit. Plus i don't think they meet airport regulations for flights if the batteries are connected. This they should come with a protective strip between the batteries and terminals. Otherwise, yes they should be ready to work once that strip is removed. If the batteries have the wrong number on them, I would be questioning if the fitbit is a fake personally.

It's not mine, I don't care,lol

Russ

Our son bought my wife a Fitbit for Xmas, hers wasn't working properly. What a nightmare, I have lots of tools in the garage, do you think I could find a screwdriver to open it up, small Phillips of mine won't fit. 2 hours later I found a small on that came with mr7 drone. That worked. Yay. Daughter opened it and told my wife battery number. Wife bough 2 batteries. Got home and it's the wrong number on the battery. I gave up. I gave wife correct number of batteries. I'm staying out of it now. Shouldn't it come ready to go???

Russ
This doesn't sound right...all Fitbits are rechargable and should come with the appropriate charger. They usually arrive with around 50% charge (same as mobile phones) so they should work right out of the box. If you need to open it up to change the batteries then I'm sorry but its not a genuine Fitbit....in fact I've never seen a Fitbit which even has a screw that you could undo - they're not designed to be opened. Which model is it?

If its a genuine one then Fitbit online/chat support are pretty good at walking you through the troubleshooting and if that doesn't fix it they'll send you a new one under warranty.

This morning we walked 7.95 km around a reservoir, it was breezy but dry so a nice walk to do, struggled because this cold is still hanging around but I made it. So far in 2020 we have walked 22.3 km.

This doesn't sound right...all Fitbits are rechargable and should come with the appropriate charger. They usually arrive with around 50% charge (same as mobile phones) so they should work right out of the box. If you need to open it up to change the batteries then I'm sorry but its not a genuine Fitbit....in fact I've never seen a Fitbit which even has a screw that you could undo - they're not designed to be opened. Which model is it?

If its a genuine one then Fitbit online/chat support are pretty good at walking you through the troubleshooting and if that doesn't fix it they'll send you a new one under warranty.

This is it.

Russ

Ok so its a Garmin rather than a Fitbit, sorry not very familiar with those. But if its not working then I'd suggest contacting Garmin for support before messing around changing batteries etc.

I don't have one so I don't know, nor care now, about fitbits, or whatever they are. Wife and daughter will sort it out. I'm done,lol.

Russ

Today a colleague put a double decker choc bar on my desk and 1 on our other colleagues desk, I gave her a big smile and said thank you. It is sitting in the fridge and will remain for a while as snacking is out, I didn't refuse as I didn't want to appear ungrateful also she may have asked if I was on a diet and that is a conversation I do not want to have.

also she may have asked if I was on a diet and that
My new year resolution isn't a resolution. I'm not on a diet. But my intention is to lose another 5-8kg over the course of the next year. That's ½ of what I have done in the last 15 months, so perfectly possible.

Sadly I didn't refuse the vegan Cornetto that was sitting in the freezer since last Friday. I was feeling hot and bothered this evening and forwent (what's that past tense of forgo ?) The fava beans on the soup (110kcals) for the Cornetto (at 180kcals). It was worth it.

Today a colleague put a double decker choc bar on my desk and 1 on our other colleagues desk, I gave her a big smile and said thank you. It is sitting in the fridge and will remain for a while as snacking is out, I didn't refuse as I didn't want to appear ungrateful also she may have asked if I was on a diet and that is a conversation I do not want to have.

I got given chocolates for Xmas - I gratefully accepted them and then gave them to someone else (after Christmas).

Just reviving my zombie thread to say I've had a couple of ups and downs, false starts and the like but now on the correct 'path'.
Lost 14lb and have about 14 to go. Had reached a plateau for a month or so where the further weight just wasn't shifting but have seen movement downwards recently.
Have to remind myself that the pics I posted earlier are my ultimateish goal.

Back
Top Bottom