Recipe 'March in the Dark' Taco Shells

Now if I can do Pinterest so can you. You don't get much slower than I do when it comes to social media unless you are my sister who was over the moon sending an email from her phone. Anyway, the results!! Just let me go see what's happening with the Challenge.
But what is Pinterest for?

smiley_whip.gif

Pinterest is a website that allows you to "pin" things online, just as you would pin them on a real life bulletin board, but instead, Pinterest saves all of your pins on your account so that you can access them easily.Jan 19, 2012...
You can read this Morning Glory: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/what-is-pinterest.html. It's also a great tool for business and for me just pleasing to eyes because of all the beautiful images of just about everything. Instead of book marking things I find now, I pin them. Chantal who's a member here encouraged me to get into it and I took her advice. Your "March in the Dark Taco shells" looked like an image I would see on Pinterest.
Who's the whip for? Morning Glory?

Who else, she's on the attack!

Pinterest is an odd site. It never seems to let you see if its actually worth joining. The screen greys over, with a multitude of ways to access it being presented.
The 'like' is for the whipping for Morning Glory. About Pinterest.....you find it odd? I insist it's easy peasy for veterans like you. Not sure about the grey over the screen.

The 'like' is for the whipping for Morning Glory. About Pinterest.....you find it odd? I insist it's easy peasy for veterans like you. Not sure about the grey over the screen.
"Greying Over", it'll cover the screen before offering a multitude of ways to access it.
Image2.jpeg

Not very inviting at all looking like that. Is that an English thing? You should sign up and then create your own boards and then make your boards look exciting by pinning great looking things except. I am still learning but once you start looking for stuff to pin, it can get very fun and colourful. It's surprising seeing that screen looking so drab, pounds and all. Even pounds should be exciting and not dark. Even the 'dark' side of the taco shell looks exciting. The particular board you are showing must be related to pounds.
Classic33, here is what my cooking board looks like.
https://www.pinterest.com/aewynter/recipes/

Not very inviting at all looking like that. Is that an English thing? You should sign up and then create your own boards and then make your boards look exciting by pinning great looking things except. I am still learning but once you start looking for stuff to pin, it can get very fun and colourful. It's surprising seeing that screen looking so drab, pounds and all. Even pounds should be exciting and not dark. Even the 'dark' side of the taco shell looks exciting. The particular board you are showing must be related to pounds.
Classic33, here is what my cooking board looks like.
https://www.pinterest.com/aewynter/recipes/
And this is what I got when I clicked on one. The one shown earlier I was looking for an image of the old £5 note.
AW.JPG

Did you sign in though, I didn't want to create an account.

The screen greys over and I can do nothing more. The pictures are yours as well though!
I think I am always signed in. I did a search for 'the most important cooking skills you should master' and got loads of results including the one you showed in your post. There are many other things to select which are not that gray. I have concluded you are drawn to the darker things:wink:. Why don't you want to sign up for an account? I thought you were a social media person.

I think I am always signed in. I did a search for 'the most important cooking skills you should master' and got loads of results including the one you showed in your post. There are many other things to select which are not that gray. I have concluded you are drawn to the darker things:wink:. Why don't you want to sign up for an account? I thought you were a social media person.
I'm on a few as it is:
Clare County Library
Boards.ie
CC
Scitech Geeks
Leeds Cycling Forum
Aberdeen Cycling Forum
Glasgow Cycling Forum
Friends & Genes Reunited
Ancestory.co.uk
Guinness
to name but a few.

Scitech Geek....Correction. I did think you might be a computer geek. When I did a search for sci tech geek on Pinterest, the first thing I stumbled on is this site about 'Dark Matter' interestingly enough......Even though we have hijacked Morning Glory's 'March into the Dark' thread with Pinterest matters, at least we have kept things gray and dark in keeping with the title. Granted, the carrots represent light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom