Recipe 'March in the Dark' Taco Shells

What's with all that grey? An English thing? What do I read into this??!!?!?
I get the same thing. I don't want to sign up to see what someone else has posted/pinned and I'm not that interested in being on yet another board... If I want a copy of something, it has to be for a reason and a proper copy is taken... I got this for your board.

upload_2015-12-15_16-56-1.png

ChanellG is a big fan and I distinctly remember her encouraging me to explore Pinterest and I think I can say it was her who got me into it. Besides the fact that the images are mostly very sharp and inviting, it could be useful for business which is another reason I keep going back from time to time. This picture that Morning Glory has in her OP is perfect. I also think it would be great for Cooking Bites but because I am still green, I don't know how to fully present it's usefulness to the forum.

ChanellG is a big fan and I distinctly remember her encouraging me to explore Pinterest and I think I can say it was her who got me into it. Besides the fact that the images are mostly very sharp and inviting, it could be useful for business which is another reason I keep going back from time to time. This picture that Morning Glory has in her OP is perfect. I also think it would be great for Cooking Bites but because I am still green, I don't know how to fully present it's usefulness to the forum.
You can use PInterest here, it is already integrated into the site (something I wasn't aware of and have had to ask the site owner about).

It's not particularly obvious so I will write it up at some point but if you click on the number to the left of the like button on any post you want to pin, you will get the screen below. From there it should be obvious! Hopefully...

upload_2015-12-17_22-7-3.png

but you do still have to join Pinterest to do it
you are always going to have to be a member of it to use it. Like you, I do get fed up of things constantly wanting me to sign up to them to even see what they are and then demanding feedback on them before I have even used them! How am I to know? I haven't even tried 'it' yet.... :o_o:

you are always going to have to be a member of it to use it. Like you, I do get fed up of things constantly wanting me to sign up to them to even see what they are and then demanding feedback on them before I have even used them! How am I to know? I haven't even tried 'it' yet.... :o_o:
And then if you join they inundate you with emails about things they think you will 'like'. However, I suppose it might possibly be good publicity for the site if we posted original pictures from here on Pinterest.

However, I suppose it might possibly be good publicity for the site if we posted original pictures from here on Pinterest
that is true, as is creating new threads rather than replying to old threads and resurrecting in them (not implying anything here, just stating the facts). Sadly, ironically or anything else, starting a new thread on an old subject is actually better for the site! work that one out. :o_o:

I am a fan. I no longer book mark something if I can pin it and I understand where there isn't a pin icon if that's the right word, you can still pin it somehow. ChanellG is the expert and advocate and she converted me. Our pictures would be beautiful on Pinterest. I am going to go and try to find out where the pin button is and add Cooking Bites to one of my boards or create a new board for it.

Back
Top Bottom