McD’s Happy Meals for Adults

Happy meals for adults? You mean they´re finally serving beer??

Truly, I doubt if we'll ever see beer being sold at McDonald's It is geared mainly for children to eat there & enjoy. Just like Wendy's BK, & others. Drinking alcohol there would no doubt open the door to let violence, drama & fights & guns in. It would go down as one of the worst places to take any children there!!! :headshake::stop::thumbsdown::yuck:

Truly, I doubt if we'll ever see beer being sold at McDonald's It is geared mainly for children to eat there & enjoy. Just like Wendy's BK, & others. Drinking alcohol there would no doubt open the door to let violence, drama & fights & guns in. It would go down as one of the worst places to take any children there!!! :headshake::stop::thumbsdown::yuck:
McD’s serves beer in some countries. We can likely thank the loooooong arms of our Puritan ancestors for stifling that here. :wink:

Tongue-in-cheek, GG, tongue-in-cheek. No way are they going to sell booze, ever.

Yeah, for people who want to drink beer, they can happily go to a bar, or to a restaurant that features a bar. McDonald's is McDonald's. They will continue to make it a friendly place for children & their parents or guardians. I like to drink beer & booze now & then, so I'm not going to McDonald's expecting to find & drink beer there! :whistling:

Last edited:
Yeah, for people who want to drink beer, they can happily go to a bar, or to a restaurant that features a bar. McDonald's is McDonald's. They will continue to make it a friendly place for children & their parents or guardians. I like to drink beer & booze now & then, so I'm not going to McDonald's expecting to find & drink beer there! :whistling:

Have you ever been to a Hooter's restaurant? They have a bar, and waitresses in skimpy outfits, and the place is always full of Kids. That is one reason I don't go to Hooter's. Too many kids running around, and the wings are not really very good.

CD

Judging by the waitresses, I don´t think it´s exactly "wings" people look for.... :eek: :eek: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I actually had a friend who was a "Hooter's Girl, as they were called. She and some of her co-workers used to come to my house to hang out on the patio, drink, and eat good food. I was a lot older, so there was no flirting going on. I did share my music with them, and they shared their music with me. That was the best part of those evenings. They discovered Led Zeppelin, and I discovered Amy Winehouse. We just had fun hanging out on the patio.

They are all married with kids now, so I don't see them anymore.

CD

Have you ever been to a Hooter's restaurant? They have a bar, and waitresses in skimpy outfits, and the place is always full of Kids. That is one reason I don't go to Hooter's. Too many kids running around, and the wings are not really very good.

CD

Never been there at all. :headshake:

Back
Top Bottom