More Kitchen Toys!!

I'll post a record of my finger count each week.

Currently eight and two thumbs.

Still the same number of digits and I'm using the knife more often now. I like the "rolling" action for chopping items like chillis and spring onions.

Today I even used it for top and tailing a kilogram of small onions for pickling.

Picked up 2 loaf pans from a Target store the other day!! :whistling:

I can't believe it!!!! Bought an ice maker only a few month's ago & the thing had crapped out!!! Just ordred the one pictured below. A friend of mine has one just like it, & his seems to work great, so I decided to order one for myself. I needed one so that I can make ice for smoothies in the Vitamix blender!!

Then, I don't want a large or giant waffle maker! Saw this cute little one (pictured below), in red, so I'm going to order it so that I can have waffles on some mornings!! It matches the cute little pie maker that Santa gave me for Christmas!! :whistling:

Last edited:
I'm happy to report our Swissmar Matterhorn 8-person Raclette w/ Granite Stone Grill Top is on its way and will be here Saturday! Good thing, because I just today bought some raclette cheese from Aldi.

Raclette party at mine Saturday night! Now...if I only knew six other people...nah, more cheese for meese! :laugh:

Forgot about this! A friend of mine got it for me. I'ts actually a Oxo Flip & Fold Omelet Turner. But I also use it when I bake, to help scrape the mixer's work bowl while making cake or bread batter. It's really handy & is a real workhorse!! :whistling:

Forgot about this! A friend of mine got it for me. I'ts actually a Oxo Flip & Fold Omelet Turner. But I also use it when I bake, to help scrape the mixer's work bowl while making cake or bread batter. It's really handy & is a real workhorse!! :whistling:
View attachment 78916

I have one spatula, just one. But it is small. I like the look of this one that you show, Oxo Flip. I'll google for it and maybe purchase.

I have one spatula, just one. But it is small. I like the look of this one that you show, Oxo Flip. I'll google for it and maybe purchase.

I have about six spatulas. I have a few duplicates, but also a variety. Different spatulas are good for different things. A fish spatula is a necessity, IMO. They are so good for delicate things (like fish, duh).

CD

You can get it from Amazon.com. caseydog, I have several of them myself in different shapes & sizes. All in orange!! :whistling:

Last edited:
View attachment 78916

I ordered this from e-Bay for $16.95 and free shipping. I'll get it later this month.

Back
Top Bottom