More Kitchen Toys!!

Maytag used to be a premium brand here, but like Kenmore, they went downhill fast, and went out of business. I don't know who owns the Maytag brand now -- of if you can even get it here.

CD

The service guy company I use just got wound up. If this breaks down I will just replace it. I bought it knowing it was top of the line.

Russ

Maytag used to be a premium brand here, but like Kenmore, they went downhill fast, and went out of business. I don't know who owns the Maytag brand now -- of if you can even get it here.

CD

Whirlpool owns Maytag. I keep a Brita pitcher of water in the fridge, so that the water is filtered & chilled. Great for the coming hot days of summer, And yes, it is in orange!! Hah!!

Nevermind, lol, it has a tip protector on it. My bad.

Many years ago I bought my current Chef's knife mail order from Bangkok. It arrived in a box three times the size that was necessary and was loose. The point of the knife had penetrated the cardboard and it was only by luck that the postman (or I) wasn't injured.

I complained to the supplier and their response was "difficult to get decent staff these days".

The knife didn't have a tip protector.

Back
Top Bottom