More Kitchen Toys!!

My old bottle openers don't work any more!! I'm replacing them all with this one from Oxo!! Looks pretty surdy enough. Shown larger than actual size. :whistling:

My old bottle openers don't work any more!! I'm replacing them all with this one from Oxo!! Looks pretty surdy enough. Shown larger than actual size. :whistling:
View attachment 79114
C'mon all your old bottle openers didn't just stop working, you just wanted new one, admit it. :giggle:

C'mon all your old bottle openers didn't just stop working, you just wanted new one, admit it. :giggle:

I'm not lying. They've sat for a decade or more in the tool box where I keep the knives & small gadgets, & I have to struggle to get bottles of beer open! I wish that you could see it!! The little stub that sticks out under the cap, it won't catch. Why deal with that? It's a nuisense. Gotta go!!! Hah!!:mad::ninja:

Last edited:
I'm happy to report our Swissmar Matterhorn 8-person Raclette w/ Granite Stone Grill Top is on its way and will be here Saturday! Good thing, because I just today bought some raclette cheese from Aldi.

Raclette party at mine Saturday night! Now...if I only knew six other people...nah, more cheese for meese! :laugh:
It's here!

Back
Top Bottom