More Kitchen Toys!!

Just got a half-sheet pan from Pampered Chef. Yeah, their stuff is waaaay overpriced, but it (maybe?) helped out a friend, and I needed one.

Usually, I judge bakeware like its by weight, and this thing is heavy!

I went to grab that pic from their website, and they're now out of stock. Yay for me!

PC makes good quality products. Glad you nabbed one in time!

Just got a half-sheet pan from Pampered Chef. Yeah, their stuff is waaaay overpriced, but it (maybe?) helped out a friend, and I needed one.

Usually, I judge bakeware like its by weight, and this thing is heavy!

I went to grab that pic from their website, and they're now out of stock. Yay for me!

It won't fit in my oven. Too big!!!!

Usually, I judge bakeware by its weight, and this thing is heavy!

My ex-wife loved Pampered Chef stuff. My response was always, "You paid WHAT for that?" She bought it from a neighbor/friend who sold the stuff. Funny thing, that woman couldn't cook good food to save her life. Her husband was the cook. :laugh:

CD

My ex-wife loved Pampered Chef stuff. My response was always, "You paid WHAT for that?" She bought it from a neighbor/friend who sold the stuff. Funny thing, that woman couldn't cook good food to save her life. Her husband was the cook. :laugh:

CD
I've had four PC items in my life:

1. Springform pan that I never used and sold in a yard sale for a buck

2. Round dough mat with markings on it for different circles up to 14" - worked great until my brother cut a pizza on it with a knife

3. Salad dressing maker (kind of like a French Press for dressings, with recipes on the side) - neat idea, but completely useless (a plunger? To mix vinaigrette?) and the recipe markings wore off in no time.

4. A barbecue spatula that's very well made, but so big and unwieldy, it's hard to use. I rarely use it, unless I need to club a bear to death.

I think this pan will be ok, though. It's heavy. I did like one think about it in the use and care guide - it's nonstick, and the booklet says, "You can use metal utensils on the sheet pan, but you will scratch it." :laugh:

Is this an ongoing problem in your neck of the woods, @TastyReuben?
Not since I got that spatula. :eek:

My ex bought me one of those giant grill spatulas. You could flip a manhole cover with it. :laugh:

CD
Yeah, and it's serrated on one edge, and has a bottle opener built into it, and other stuff I don't even know what to do with.

If any of you are wondering where I keep all the stuff when not in use, I put it in THESE storage bins. Keeps things neat & organized.

Back
Top Bottom