More Kitchen Toys!!

Shermie

You are going to just love my most recent foodie toy. I just received it two days ago. It's big, red and has wheels. I gotta find a roomy place to photograph it and then, I'll post.

You will find this toy a delight.

Here we go - and I do mean go!

I was looking for something to wheel my groceries in from the truck, so that I didn't have to make several trips and unlock doors along the way.

I thought to get a classic Radio Flyer wagon, which they still make, BTW. And then I saw what the Radio Flyer people were putting out for kids as their more modern alternative. And with a little looking, I found comparable products, not meant for kids, but using a similar design.

I was impressed that I could use the same product for carting around photographic equipment to photo shoots as well.

So I got one, but the small one was Out of Stock. The big one is what I got. And that's fine.

full.jpg

This thing folds up, so I can store it in the truck and have it available to cart things in in one trip, excepting to put it back in the truck, when done.

full.jpg

I love this thing already, and I haven't even used it yet.

Here we go - and I do mean go!

I was looking for something to wheel my groceries in from the truck, so that I didn't have to make several trips and unlock doors along the way.

I thought to get a classic Radio Flyer wagon, which they still make, BTW. And then I saw what the Radio Flyer people were putting out for kids as their more modern alternative. And with a little looking, I found comparable products, not meant for kids, but using a similar design.

I was impressed that I could use the same product for carting around photographic equipment to photo shoots as well.

So I got one, but the small one was Out of Stock. The big one is what I got. And that's fine.

View attachment 61522

This thing folds up, so I can store it in the truck and have it available to cart things in in one trip, excepting to put it back in the truck, when done.

View attachment 61523

I love this thing already, and I haven't even used it yet.
I have something similar, basically what's referred to as a granny cart, and I was using it regularly in the shops until Covid disrupted my shopping habits.

I've since started using it again, because I like parking at a nearby city park and then walking to Kroger from there, for a bit of exercise, and I shop with it and cart them back to the car.

Mine's similar to this:

My nieces do make fun of me for using it!

I thought more than once to buy such a granny car and I'm 26, they're always looking so useful.
Stay healthy
I think a lot more people in Europe use them than do here. I see lots of people there pulling them around, but here, it's mainly in cities where the public transport is bad and where people don't do one big weekly shopping trip.

I have something similar, basically what's referred to as a granny cart, and I was using it regularly in the shops until Covid disrupted my shopping habits.

I've since started using it again, because I like parking at a nearby city park and then walking to Kroger from there, for a bit of exercise, and I shop with it and cart them back to the car.

Mine's similar to this:
View attachment 61535

My nieces do make fun of me for using it!
I have that, but without the swivel casters. Just the regular wheels in the front & back.

What has not been mentioned for the Instant Pot, is its use as a deep fat fryer.

It is not recommended to use the 7-in-1 Instant Pot as a deep fryer, because it doesn't get hot enough, by itself. But there is a Mealthy Crisplid product that can be used on the 7-in-1 IP to do air frying and deep fat frying. You just make it the lid, turn off the IP and turn on the MC.

Back
Top Bottom