More Kitchen Toys!!

Today, I am putting my Instant Pot pressure cooker to work with the Mealthy Crisplid to deep fry potatoes and zucchini.

MealthyCrispLidDeepFryingPotatoes.jpg

Today, I am putting my Instant Pot pressure cooker to work with the Mealthy Crisplid to deep fry potatoes and zucchini.

View attachment 62762

If I heat at 375F, the oil does not seem to get hot enough. I went to 450F and only the top potatoes were browning. Finally, I resorted to 500F and that did the trick. Oil was about 1-1/2" deep.

How old is yours?
I just bought mine brand new, delivered from the shop yesterday😔
I bough a teapot through Amazon, it arrived broken. Ordered a replacement, it arrived broken.

Returns were easy, though. Walked through their online process, boxed it back up, took it to a drop-off place, and they scanned the label on my phone, and that was it.

I bough a teapot through Amazon, it arrived broken. Ordered a replacement, it arrived broken.

Returns were easy, though. Walked through their online process, boxed it back up, took it to a drop-off place, and they scanned the label on my phone, and that was it.
Oh Goodness, broken, twice...
This is just a local store. A well known one, but local. I bought a lot from them, the fridge, stove, vac cleaner,twice, what else...🤔

I hate that process. I buy all my camera equipment from a local Dallas camera store. If something happens to my 5-year-old camera, I just take it to Eugene (store owner), and he deals with it -- and gives me a free loaner while mine is gone. I wish everything worked that way.

CD

Oh Goodness, broken, twice...
This is just a local store. A well known one, but local. I bought a lot from them, the fridge, stove, vac cleaner,twice, what else...🤔

Good. You have a relationship with them. That should make things easy. Fingers crossed.

CD

Back
Top Bottom