More Kitchen Toys!!

Waiting for delivery of this unit in two days..GF convinced me to get it for the new shop..we have a bit of room left underneath the exhaust fan so I can use it indoors.. I have been smoking meat at home for a few years so this is going to be used as a test to see if we can work smoked meats into our product line..if it works, we may upgrade to a commercial model and I'll bring this home..here's hoping..

You can also get the optional air fryer accessory that fits on top of the Instant Pot when you want to air fry things!!

Last edited:
My newest kitchen toy is a 7-in-1 6 quart Pressure Cooker.

View attachment 61686

It is not recommended to use the 7-in-1 Instant Pot as a deep fryer, because it doesn't get hot enough, by itself. But there is a Mealthy Crisplid product that can be used on the 7-in-1 IP to do air frying and deep fat frying. You just make it the lid, turn off the IP and turn on the MC.

I went ahead and ordered the Mealthy Crisplid for my Instant Pot pressure cooker and it just arrived this evening. I hooked it up and did a quick functional test, nothing more.

It's late and I'll provide photos tomorrow. Now that Instant Pot is really, really versatile.

:okay:

Here's my Mealthy Crisplid.

full.jpg

It fits comfortably over the inner pot of the Instant Pot pressure cooker which must be turned off and be unplugged when using the Mealthy Crisplid attachment.

Here's my Mealthy Crisplid.

View attachment 62216

It fits comfortably over the inner pot of the Instant Pot pressure cooker which must be turned off and be unplugged when using the Mealthy Crisplid attachment.

Ah - I see what it is now. Its a halogen 'lid'. Both Yorky and I use halogen ovens for all manner of cooking. In fact I rarely use my kitchen oven.

Our halogen ovens look like this:

1619698391602.png

Ah - I see what it is now. Its a halogen 'lid'. Both Yorky and I use halogen ovens for all manner of cooking. In fact I rarely use my kitchen oven.

Our halogen ovens look like this:

View attachment 62228

I use mine most times for roasting and grilling. Today it was for the bacon and sausages for my sarnie. The air frier is mainly used for chips (unless I'm cooking battered fish when the chips will be deep fried).

Back
Top Bottom