More Kitchen Toys!!

This isn't really for the kitchen, but I plan to use it in the kitchen to evenly & neatly cut the vacuum seal rolls & bags to make them look evenly cut. :whistling:

Last edited:
Broke down finally & ordered 3 jumbo stainless steel utensil holders The stuff that in the 3 coffee jugs has gotten them so over stuffed that they are falling out of them!! Also a French fry cutter, taco holders & a bamboo a butter keeper. :whistling:

Last edited:
How do you like it so far? :whistling:
It was a gift. It's ok, I've used it for years and will continue to, but the biggest thing I don't like about it is that it takes up a lot of space for what it does. You have to allow room for the cover to slide open, so it really needs a footprint that's twice its size.

It was a gift. It's ok, I've used it for years and will continue to, but the biggest thing I don't like about it is that it takes up a lot of space for what it does. You have to allow room for the cover to slide open, so it really needs a footprint that's twice its size.

I just put some salt in one side, some black pepper in the other side. Those 2 spices, I use the most!! The trick is to keep the 2 most used spices in it, so that I can get at them at a moment's notice in case something needs that extra little touch of taste. :whistling:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom