Nature

Now my friend tells me she has raccoons on her roof. She lives on a block where the houses are all attached although each one is single family. Last I heard she and her neighbors were going to call pest control.

Alvin!

OMG, JAS. My neighbor who sold his home 2 years ago? Lived two houses away. He let his wooden pillars go on his stoop. The wood was rotting. Squirrels bit a hole through them and started a home in his rafters. He had a cathedral ceiling so they were on the side. Bit a hole through the rafters and the babies came out on the roof when they got old enough too. Mama Squirrel would sit on his porch railings and squawk. He finally had his siding, pillars, soffits repaired. Mama squirrel returned several times to try to get back in. I really can't stand those squirrels. They ate up every single one of my bulbs!

We have some really funky looking "ducks" in our community. Well this past weekend while watching a nature show, I found out they aren't ducks at all, but Egyptian Geese! They are no bigger than the muscovy ducks (aka S&@t factories) that have invaded here. Its the eyes that really grab your attention.

We have some really funky looking "ducks" in our community. Well this past weekend while watching a nature show, I found out they aren't ducks at all, but Egyptian Geese! They are no bigger than the muscovy ducks (aka S&@t factories) that have invaded here. Its the eyes that really grab your attention.

Grabbed a photo - I see what you mean about the eyes:

1595443198993.png

Back
Top Bottom