Nature

We have some really funky looking "ducks" in our community. Well this past weekend while watching a nature show, I found out they aren't ducks at all, but Egyptian Geese! They are no bigger than the muscovy ducks (aka S&@t factories) that have invaded here. Its the eyes that really grab your attention.
Scientifically, Egyptian geese are actually ducks. Their closest relatives are shelducks.

Living close to countryside, gives me the chance to be surrounded by beautiful wildflowers like these Queen Anne’s lace, which are my fave ones in absolute by now

Yes I really like them, and mostly I like that they don’t care where they grow
Apparently you can eat the root (wild carrot), but only it the flowers smell of carrot. If they smell unpleasant it could be a type of hemlock or fools (giant) parsley, both of which you shouldn't even touch, let alone eat. Please be careful 🙂

Apparently you can eat the root (wild carrot), but only it the flowers smell of carrot. If they smell unpleasant it could be a type of hemlock or fools (giant) parsley, both of which you shouldn't even touch, let alone eat. Please be careful 🙂

I will, thank you 🙂
But if I start saying how lovely is pineapple pizza, you know why 😂

Back
Top Bottom