New Kitchen Toys!

I really don't know how he fits it all in! :D

Go ahead. Make my day! Do it. Hah!! I'd love to see it!!

It looks small, but the trick is to know where to put the stuff, especially when it is not in use.I;m going to use part of one of the closets near the floor. This will help to keep the kitchen far less cluttered.

I show you before & after pics when it is done. :wink:

Ice cream scoops..jpg

Here's my latest set of new kitchen toys! A new set of ice cream scoops in 3 different sizes. The next batch of cookies will be distributed out evenly! :wink:

16952.jpg
Pasta machine.jpg

Went over to BB&B yesterday, to get a spoon rest like the one pictured above & decided to get a pasta machine also.
$35 vs. $175 for the one to use with the new Cuisinart mixer!! :wink:

Last edited:
globe-sp5-gear-driven-5-qt-commercial-stand-mixer-800-watt-motor-115v.jpg

Still thinking about THIS machine! Saw it on EBay for $500 used. It is still in mint condition.

Aebelskiver (Puff Pancake) Pan

s-l225.jpg

Have had it for a while, but dusted it off to try again. Going to find more recipe ideas.

You can serve the puffed pancake balls stuffed with savory or sweet ingredients, or plain with syrup, jam or powdered sugar,. A real treat.

It always reminds me of a trip I took long ago to a quaint town called Solvang - known for their Danish bakeries, pastry (ebelskivers), wooden shoes, and windmills. Can't wait to go back again one day.

https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/solvang-california/

Last edited:
I've read that they also have wine tasting in Solvang. As I recall, the famous Anderson's Pea Soup Restaurant is close to Solvang as well. A great day trip, & visit to Santa Barbara, too.

Back to the aebleskiver pan, there are videos Re how to cook them. You can use a mix from Williams-Sonoma Etc., Or make your own pancake/aebelskiver mix.

Last edited:
Whatever THAT is. it's a meat tenderizer. The razor-sharp needles plunge down into the meat, making it easier to chew.:wink:

Last edited:
He was the captain on the Enterprise.

He invented meat tenderizers somewhere near Ceti Alpha 6.

I just got a bread machine. Its a cuisinart. It was only $19.99 at the thrift, now i need to figure it out...i also got one of those bullet mixers not sure what i am going to use it for but it was brand new in the box and for $12 how could i say no.

Back
Top Bottom